New in America: Not Muslim, No Taxi

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
New in America: Not Muslim, No Taxi - The New York Sun

Muslim taxi drivers are refusing service to passengers carrying alcohol and blind people who have seeing eye dogs. This year, 100 passengers have been delayed for more than an hour.

This is why all Muslims, not just terrorists, should be deported.

We can't deport U.S. citizens, but we can deport all Muslims here who are here on a visa.

These taxi drivers are not terrorists, but they are deliberately using their religion as an excuse to disrupt non-Muslims by leaving them stranded at airports.

I hate to admit it, but Trump is right. Let's ship the whole lot back to the Middle East where they belong. And let's not let anymore in.

Kick them out with any Christian who refuses to cater to a gay wedding.

Kick them out with any Christian who refuses to cater to a gay wedding.
There is nothing in the Muslim religion saying that taxi drivers can't carry passengers carrying wine or seeing eye dogs. These assholes are just trying to interfere with commerce because they're assholes.

Muslim taxi drivers are refusing service to passengers carrying alcohol and blind people who have seeing eye dogs. This year, 100 passengers have been delayed for more than an hour.

We can't deport U.S. citizens, but we can deport all Muslims here who are here on a visa.

These taxi drivers are not terrorists, but they are deliberately using their religion as an excuse to disrupt non-Muslims by leaving them stranded at airports.

I hate to admit it, but Trump is right. Let's ship the whole lot back to the Middle East where they belong. And let's not let anymore in.
Just like the Christian cake makers? We just fine the hell out of the companies, and they will get with the program.

What are they going to do when self driving taxis begin service........seeyabye.....cant happen soon enough

The link is from 2007.

They lost their case and lost the appeal. Just say'n.

Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport / Muslim cabdrivers lose in appeals court
Appeals Court backs MAC on Muslim taxi drivers

>>>>

I might go to New York and drive a cab. I will only pick up people that are drinking a beer and eating a ham sandwich.

Why would Muslims hate dogs so much?

Cultures that hate dogs are spiritually sick.

My contempt towards them knows no limits.:mad-61:

Forum List

Back