New Information Coming To Light On Jan 6th.....Intel Hidden From The Police On Purpose....Indications Of A Setup

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The FBI and CIA had insider information that they shared with higher ups but for some reason it was never shared with the people providing security at the Capital. All indications are that someone in the chain of command wanted a riot. (Nancy Pelosi) This is the smoking-gun. They wanted a riot for, obvious reasons, to use against Trump.

The reality is that this, even if verified in a court, will not make it into the media or if they report, they'll lie about the circumstances. They are pushing the nation to an abyss where their opposition either submits, secedes, or goes to war. They really aren't leaving a 4th way

The reality is that this, even if verified in a court, will not make it into the media or if they report, they'll lie about the circumstances. They are pushing the nation to an abyss where their opposition either submits, secedes, or goes to war. They really aren't leaving a 4th way
That is the almost insurmountable uphill battle the American people face, i.e. that most of the MSM is in bed with those without integrity, ethics, morals or compassion. Unless they go seriously digging to find it, most Americans aren't getting the whole story on just about anything these days. And of all the dangers that face America and Americans, that may be the most dangerous of all.

We could have irrefutable truth that the J6 riot was planned, organized, and orchestrated by the FBI or others in government, and most would never hear about it or would be made to believe it was insurrectionist disinformation.

That is the almost insurmountable uphill battle the American people face, i.e. that most of the MSM is in bed with those without integrity, ethics, morals or compassion. Unless they go seriously digging to find it, most Americans aren't getting the whole story on just about anything these days. And of all the dangers that face America and Americans, that may be the most dangerous of all.

We could have irrefutable truth that the J6 riot was planned, organized, and orchestrated by the FBI or others in government, and most would never hear about it or would be made to believe it was insurrectionist disinformation.
But you don't have irrefutable proof. You don't have any proof. All you have is accusations and theories. Trump instigated an attempted coup, and MAGA crazies tried to pull it off. Saying that didn't happen won't make it go away.

The FBI and CIA had insider information that they shared with higher ups but for some reason it was never shared with the people providing security at the Capital. All indications are that someone in the chain of command wanted a riot. (Nancy Pelosi) This is the smoking-gun. They wanted a riot for, obvious reasons, to use against Trump.

Ol Glenn has a triple chin.

PS: Nobody forced blob supporters to try to stage a coup.

But you don't have irrefutable proof. You don't have any proof. All you have is accusations and theories. Trump instigated an attempted coup, and MAGA crazies tried to pull it off. Saying that didn't happen won't make it go away.
Well that's what this thread is about isn't it. My point is that IF we had irrefutable proof people like you would never be told about it or would be told in a way that you would believe it was disinformation. So nothing ever gets fixed. The media would cover up the worst crimes in the world to protect the oligarchy that controls them. And Americans regardless of their political views should know how dangerous that is for all of us.

You either were unable or refused to see the point of my argument and went straight to TDS. And so does most of the media. And that is likely to screw America and Americans more than any other issue facing us.

Well that's what this thread is about isn't it. My point is that IF we had irrefutable proof people like you would never be told about it or would be told in a way that you would believe it was disinformation. So nothing ever gets fixed. The media would cover up the worst crimes in the world to protect the oligarchy that controls them. And Americans regardless of their political views should know how dangerous that is for all of us.

You either were unable or refused to see the point of my argument and went straight to TDS. And so does most of the media. And that is likely to screw America and Americans more than any other issue facing us.
You make what ever excuses you need to make if it helps you feel better, but the bottom line is you don't have any proof. No matter what you might think would happen, without some sort of proof, you're just another whiny MAGA.

You make what ever excuses you need to make if it helps you feel better, but the bottom line is you don't have any proof. No matter what you might think would happen, without some sort of proof, you're just another whiny MAGA.
The point wasn't whether or not I had any proof dear. The point was that whatever proof might be produced would not be told to the American people. That concept may be over your head but that was the argument I was making.

The point wasn't whether or not I had any proof dear. The point was that whatever proof might be produced would not be told to the American people. That concept may be over your head but that was the argument I was making.
I understand exactly what you are saying. If you've convinced yourself you can't do something, you can't do it. We knew that you had nothing before you figured it out.

Trump had nothing to do with it.

That was just a lie they made up.

It's a big of a lie as the lie that 5 people died in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Fact: Only two people died in the Capital on Jan 6th, and they were both unarmed female Trump supporters.

3 cops later either committed suicide (or were killed). Ask yourself why 3 cops would commit suicide.

But you don't have irrefutable proof. You don't have any proof. All you have is accusations and theories.

What a crock of shit!

Did you see the security camera video of the capitol that Tucker Carlson aired on his show? (given to him by speaker of the house Kevin McCarthy)

Did you see Chris wray testify before congress that "he doesn't know" if FBI agents were placed in the crowd posing as Trump supporters?

Did you see the PROOF that donald J Trump offered pelosi 10,000 national guard troops to surround and protect the capitol building?

Did you see pelosi turned it down?

Did you see the chief of capitol police saying this was a set up...info of all this was never relayed to him?

It's a big of a lie as the lie that 5 people died in the Capital on Jan 6th.

The capitol police man whom they "claimed" was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher...actually died of a stroke several hours after the peaceful protest was over.

Democrats caught in yet another lie (as if that's anything new).

The capitol police man whom they "claimed" was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher...actually died of a stroke several hours after the peaceful protest was over.

Democrats caught in yet another lie (as if that's anything new).
Yes....but why did 3 cops commit suicide?

Answer: Because they were uncooperative witnesses to what went on. The were murdered.

ridiculous. all this insyrrection denial belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back