New Jersey – Navy Vet Log Sept. 11th 2001: “People Here Dancing on Rooftops”

I see you've joined your president in using the Special Olympics as a joke. Nice.
Palin's drooler is a sure bet, in the dog rolling competition...
images

He has great balance I hear, he's just still in diapers, and deaf and mute of course...
Right on cue, and classy as always.

Yes, just MORE to back up The Donald's fucking Terrorist muslim statement!

lewis-1.jpg

New Jersey - Navy Vet Log Sept. 11th 2001: "People Here Dancing on Rooftops"

Wow look he repeated an erroneous news report from 9-11, so obviously its true.

I guess if anyone wrote down "bomb went off in front of state department" - that would mean it REALLY happened, right?

That's it? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I find it highly unlikely a man working in Coronado, CALIFORNIA on 9-11 personally witnessed ANYTHING in New Jersey that day.

Good, I find it unlikely that you have any intelligence worth listening to!

Here's your dancing Muslims:

Trump’s claim of 9/11 celebration in New Jersey is based on arrest of 5 ‘laughing’ Israelis

Except they aren't Muslim.

Sorry bro.

EXTREMIST MUSLIMS DON'T DANCE ANYWAY YA MORON - Allah forbids music, maybe you didn't get the memo on that one.

I see you've joined your president in using the Special Olympics as a joke. Nice.
images

He has great balance I hear, he's just still in diapers, and deaf and mute of course...
Throw a slow pitch right across the plate and I'm supposed to let it go by? Not a chance. Out of the park that bitch goes...

lewis-1.jpg

I guess if anyone wrote down "bomb went off in front of state department" - that would mean it REALLY happened, right?

That's it? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I find it highly unlikely a man working in Coronado, CALIFORNIA on 9-11 personally witnessed ANYTHING in New Jersey that day.

Trump’s claim of 9/11 celebration in New Jersey is based on arrest of 5 ‘laughing’ Israelis

Sorry bro.

EXTREMIST MUSLIMS DON'T DANCE ANYWAY YA MORON - Allah forbids music, maybe you didn't get the memo on that one.
And the Zionists have arrived, as expected.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

And how many were actually corroborrated by the FBI?

Generally when I see a party, I don't stop to ask people's religion and the purpose of the party. Do you?

lewis-1.jpg

Sorry bro.

Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating

http://wbay.com/2015/11/25/retired-f...are-plausible/

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible. Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity. Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

Nice TRY! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sorry bro.

Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating

http://wbay.com/2015/11/25/retired-f...are-plausible/

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible. Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity. Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

Nice TRY! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Which one of those reports contains a claim that THOUSANDS were celebrating in NEW JERSEY ON NINE ONE ONE? And of those, which were actually confirmed by the FBI?

Please stick to validating the actual claims Donald Trump made.

• Trump vindicated! WaPo factchecker outed for spin
    WND ^
    In a rather bizarre twist on the latest controversy surrounding Donald Trump - the one about his claims of seeing New Jersey Muslims cheer the September 11, 2001, terror attacks on America's soil - the Washington Post's own factchecker on the story was forced to explain his Pinocchio characterization of the presidential candidate and clarify why he left out a crucial fact: that his very own newspaper actually reported on the alleged cheers. First, a run-down: Trump raised eyebrows this past week by claiming on several occasions to have seen thousands of Muslims on television cheering the 2001 terror attacks....

images

Throw a slow pitch right across the plate and I'm supposed to let it go by? Not a chance. Out of the park that bitch goes...
Naw, man, it was a strike out.

images

You lie worse than you throw...

images

You make fun of a children with birth defects. You're a loser.

images

He should never have been born. No rational person would give birth to that, which is why nearly all Down's kids are aborted, as they all should be.

He should never have been born. No rational person would give birth to that, which is why nearly all Down's kids are aborted, as they all should be.
You would have fit right in with Hitler's inner circle.

You would have fit right in with Hitler's inner circle.
Not at all, he hated liberals. But:

"Lebensunwertes Leben" ("life unworthy of life") is entirely valid. Just because you can create it doesn't mean you should give birth to it. There are probably a couple of hundred conditions and diseases that should always be aborted. It prevents suffering, and sometimes means we won't be passing that on to future generations.

Kids cheered in my high school the day John F Kennedy was shot so it's believable the resident towel heads were celebrating 9/11.

Forum List

Back