New Mein Kampf to test German (jewish) law causing hysteria

New Mein Kampf to Test German Law Causes Hysteria

Awesome! The truth can be read by the German people legally again!

Hitler replaced the bible everyone got at marriage from the state, before he came, with "Mein K(r)ampf", because "the leader" (Der Führer) liked to have soldiers. But on mysterious reasons nearly no one read Hitlers K(r)ampfasutra at honeymoon. Give me one reason why now any German should read the nonsense Hitler wrote nearly a hundreds years ago only because some US-Americans are proud to be Nazis on reasons of hate against their own country and all people of all "races" which live in their own country?

PS: Vielen Dank, Freistaat Bayern, dass Du uns - die wir von den Nazis verfolgt wurden und werden und deren Angehörige oft ermordet wurden - diesen Schrott so lange vom Hals gehalten hast, wie es mit legalen Mitteln ging, ohne dabei grundlegende Werte auch nur im Geringsten zu verletzen.

Last edited:

Hitler replaced the bible everyone got at marriage from the state, before he came, with "Mein K(r)ampf", because "the leader" (Der Führer) liked to have soldiers. But on mysterious reasons nearly no one read Hitlers K(r)ampfasutra at honeymoon. Give me one reason why now any German should read the nonsense Hitler wrote nearly a hundreds years ago only because some US-Americans are proud to be Nazis on reasons of hate against their own country and all people of all "races" which live in their own country?

PS: Vielen Dank, Freistaat Bayern, dass Du uns - die wir von den Nazis verfolgt wurden und werden und deren Angehörige oft ermordet wurden - diesen Schrott so lange vom Hals gehalten hast, wie es mit legalen Mitteln ging, ohne dabei grundlegende Werte auch nur im Geringsten zu verletzen.

Hope someone understands what the hell this has to do with the reprinting of MK.

Hope someone understands what the hell this has to do with the reprinting of MK.

"Mein K(r)ampf" is a book full of "Krampf"(=nonsense) written from a murderous narzistic idiot who had a damaged brain from the war gas of world war 1. No one should take only one word serios what Hitler said - nor should believe anyone in any of the myths around him, which were made from his propaganda machine. The father from Joachim Fest said in 193x about Hitler: "Hitler is such a good liar that even the opposit of his lies are lies again".

If someone likes really to know something about the life of Hitler then a good book is:

Author: Joachim Fest
Title: Hitler
Subtitle: eine Biographie

Last edited:
I am pleased as punch that this book is allowed to be sold in Germany again. The more people that read that abortion the more that will become disgusted by his twisted and idtoic world views. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

"Mein K(r)ampf" if a book full of "Krampf"(=nonsense) written from a murderous narzistic idiot who had a damaged brain from war gas of world war 1.

Holy shit are you related to irosie!? Its the same gibberish!

I am pleased as punch that this book is allowed to be sold in Germany again. The more people that read that abortion the more that will become disgusted by his twisted and idtoic world views. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.
Yeah because that's exactly why they banned it to begin with eh? Because so many people would be disgusted with it eh? I remember reading it for the first time at 15..it fascinated me. It makes MOST people go and do more research to figure out why he makes the claims he does....

Yeah because that's exactly why they banned it to begin with eh? Because so many people would be disgusted with it eh? I remember reading it for the first time at 15..it fascinated me. It makes MOST people go and do more research to figure out why he makes the claims he does....

I hope all the proceeds go to Holocaust museums across the globe. lol

Way to answer the question. Oh and I have no clue what the proceeds from the screwed up version are going to since it was done by the government but a REAL publisher is putting out a copy now and I can guarantee it will go to printing more copies. I have experience in book printing/publishing etc so.The goal is to spread the word.

Way to answer the question. Oh and I have no clue what the proceeds from the screwed up version are going to since it was done by the government but a REAL publisher is putting out a copy now and I can guarantee it will go to printing more copies. I have experience in book printing/publishing etc so.The goal is to spread the word.

I am pretty the answer is rather elementary as to why they banned the book after the war. Besides, in this day age banning books means jack shit with the internet.

I am pretty the answer is rather elementary as to why they banned the book after the war. Besides, in this day age banning books means jack shit with the internet.
Well if people who read the book according to you would see how silly it is then what's the big issue? The book is dry and hard to read but it makes you think and ask questions...guess the Jew didn't want questions being asked.

I am pleased as punch that this book is allowed to be sold in Germany again.

Why? The book is bullshit. I would be pleased to know who will be the noble price winner for literature of the year 2025 not about to read bullshit of the year 1926.

The more people that read that abortion the more that will become disgusted by his twisted and idtoic world views. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

It was never a big problem for a German to read this book - in a library of a university for example. Nevertheless your hypothese is wrong: Propaganda is not able to be stupid enough. I saw by the way no one who sold this book. I don't think it is a big business here in Germany. Normally a German knows our hsitroy is not only the history from 1933-1945 - how everyone else in the world seems to think.

Last edited:

Well if people who read the book according to you would see how silly it is then what's the big issue? The book is dry and hard to read but it makes you think and ask questions...guess the Jew didn't want questions being asked.

No, I am saying it is a big issue. In fact, I am encouraging people to read the book as it demonstrates the madness of the Nazi movement rather elegantly.

I am pleased as punch that this book is allowed to be sold in Germany again.

Why? The book is bullshit. I would be pleased to know who will be the noble price winner for literature of the year 2025 not about to read bullshit of the year 1926.

The more people that read that abortion the more that will become disgusted by his twisted and idtoic world views. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

It was never a big problem for a German to read this book - in a library of a university for example. Nevertheless your hypothese is wrong: Propaganda is not able to be stupid enough. I saw by the way no one who sold this book. I don't think it is a big business here in Germany.

I don't think you are grasping my point.

No, I am saying it is a big issue. In fact, I am encouraging people to read the book as it demonstrates the madness of the Nazi movement rather elegantly.
It explains a lot of things in great detail and its why the Jew is so afraid of the book. If it can't be taken seriously then there should be nothing to worry about obviously the Jew is worried about it. Its why its been practically banned since ww2 and even now they want to try and go after the publisher for promoting "nazi propaganda"

We banned it not - "we" - better to say the wonderful free state of Bavaria (the owner of all copyrights of Hitler) - used just simple the copyright not to allow anyone to earn money with this book. The copyright is over.

Last edited:

there won't be any net proceeds. per design.

Sorry folks. It appears I was mistake on a few points.

Banning a book cannot alter history. It can make it difficult to access, t'is true, but it cannot change it except in the minds of the gullible. OK, so liberals are born gullible SO..... the sooner we stop considering that failing an educational thing and accept it for the genetic problem it is....the better!

We banned it not - "we" - better to say the free state of Bavaria (the owner of all copyrights of Hitler) - used just simple the copyright not to allow anyone to earn money with this book. The copyright is over.

I know the copyright is over. Its what the link is talking about.A independent publisher has published it and the government wants to go after them for spreading "nazi propaganda" but kind of hard to do that when your own government published a copy!

there won't be any net proceeds. per design.

Not from the government copy no. From the new publisher yes.

Forum List

Back