Hi and welcome.

Who is the person(s) who keep negging newbies so they are in the red? I just flat don't understand this.

Someone especially bitter and angry, obviously.

I still don't get it though. Boards want to ATTRACT new members. Don't they? I know when I had mine, I wanted folks to find us and join. This neg'ing every time a newb shows up isn't very welcoming.
Should be a new gadget for the board....just like ya can't send pm's until you get 50 posts, it should be made where newbs can't be neg'd until at least 20 posts. Then if they deserve to be in the red, they earned it themselves.

But that's my opinion, which means squat.

Hi and welcome.

Who is the person(s) who keep negging newbies so they are in the red? I just flat don't understand this.

Thanks. And it's probably someone that knows me from another forum and who feels threatened?

Well..that's THERE. This is HERE.

Soon as I can rep ya again, I will try to get you out of the red.
It's one of my pet peeves..seeing newbies being targeted and they are so..well...brand new here.

Well..that's THERE. This is HERE.

Soon as I can rep ya again, I will try to get you out of the red.
It's one of my pet peeves..seeing newbies being targeted and they are so..well...brand new here.

Thank you. Being new I'm not familiar with the rep system, so I wasn't even aware that I was in the red - and "should be ignored at all costs".

Apparently it isn't working for them, because I'm getting responses......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back