New Photos Of Clinton With Alleged ‘Sex Slave,’ Epstein Madam On ‘Lolita Express’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What’s most telling is the lack of information coming out of the Epstein investigation.

upload_2020-1-8_18-15-47.jpeg

Clinton poses with Epstein's 'pimp' & sex slave on 'Lolita Express'

No one should be surprised....Slick Willie had a 19 year old intern in a Oval Office closet...and dumped her when she turned 22...too old for him I guess...

I wonder why CBS 60 Minutes failed to mention any of Bill’s involvement, when they aired their report on Epstein this past Sunday. Strange no? LOL.

I wonder why CBS 60 Minutes failed to mention any of Bill’s involvement, when they aired their report on Epstein this past Sunday. Strange no? LOL.

Did you see the pictures of his neck? It looked allot like it was done with cordage of some type huh? Like maybe that cpap machine he had in his cell?

They didn't want to risk a break out of suiciditis.

LOL is right. No one on the team wanted to end up on the Clinton hit list. People do have a way of dying around the Clintons.

Well, as far as I know only Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old while at Epstein’s house. Where is your outrage? Oh wait, you don’t give a shit if Trump is involved. So predictable.

Forum List

Back