New photos of Obama in Muslim garb

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Apparently from the early '90's.

I took Obama at his word back in '08 when he said he was a Christian. I now believe that was simply for window dressing, and for his political ambitions.
I don't necessarily believe Obama is a closeted Muslim, although he might very well be, but I do believe in the coming years once he's distanced himself from his White House years, you will see him publicly "convert" to Islam.

Photo of Obama in Muslim garb shows deep ties to faith, O'Reilly says | Fox News

Gee, don't recall seeing this before the 2008 election. Of course, I don't recall hearing his middle name before the election either.

Damn you people are stupid, isn't Hillary your new hated one? Come on idiots, wake up and get with the program. Obama's presidency is nearly over, time you birdbrains had a new focus to keep your five brains cells busy.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Damn you people are stupid, isn't Hillary your new hated one? Come on idiots, wake up and get with the program. Obama's presidency is nearly over, time you birdbrains had a new focus to keep your five brains cells busy.

Mr Grumpy needs his morning coffee.

I wish our beloved Pres. Obama was a muslim.......but he is not. ...... :cry:

Apparently from the early '90's.

I took Obama at his word back in '08 when he said he was a Christian. I now believe that was simply for window dressing, and for his political ambitions.
I don't necessarily believe Obama is a closeted Muslim, although he might very well be, but I do believe in the coming years once he's distanced himself from his White House years, you will see him publicly "convert" to Islam.

Photo of Obama in Muslim garb shows deep ties to faith, O'Reilly says | Fox News
Why is that photo new? For one, It's been shown before.
And you can see Obama looks about 16.
Does this mean Rudy Giuliani is a woman?
TrumpRudy1.gif

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays
Coming from the people that still blame Bush.

Forum List

Back