new stimulus plan:instead of paying people 300 dollars not to work, my friends, we ought to pay 300 dollars as a bonus to people who actually do work!

Your supply chain is seizing up.....tick tock
Yup... and just imagine the looks of bewilderment when those "stimulus" checks get cashed and the fools find most of the store shelves, brick and mortar, AND online, EMPTY.

It was a bizarro thing wasn't it?

I get stimulus spending... But as one of the tens of millions of "essential employees" who didn't miss a day except when I got covid and was told to stay home (and a bereavement leave)...it sure seems that the essential employees could get a break on their taxes or something

You need to update your skill set. How are you ok with making $15 an hour for 10 years? Its a ladder. $15 should be the bottom rung. 2 years tops.
Corrupt companies.
They've been given WAY too much power over everything. They don't answer to anybody anymore, and the "law" don't care!!

According to PayScale.com, with my ever expanding skillset, I should be making $22.00 at he very LEAST, and $29.00 at the most.

No. No fucking bonus.

We need to say "get a job".

It's worked for centuries. If you want a roof over your head, food to eat, etc you worked for it. We shouldn't be rewarding people for shit they are supposed to do.

No more rewards, incentives, bonuses for everyday things. That's what we're in a shitty place now because too many expect things for nothing. They want extra for doing what they should be doing.

Stop with the hand outs, stop with praising people for ever little thing, stop rewarding people for every little thing, stop trying to cater to everyone. People need to toughen up and take care of themselves.

I've been making $15 an hour for 10 years because of greedy, corrupt companies.
How about forcing companies to give LIVING WAGES and LIVING RAISES and bring back The Cost Of Living raises as well!!!!!!
You haven’t improved your work skills for ten years? What the hell is wrong with you? If you show up on time you’ll get another dollar. Holy hell man, check your mirror, something is wrong in that reflection.

Forum List

Back