New York Sports: Ready to Rumble!

1. Oh, man....looking forward to the opening of baseball season!

Yankees pitcher Tanaka just threw two pre-season innings against a mostly regular Braves line-up....

six men, 19 pitches!

From a 76 mph change-up to his devastating splitter!

Can't wait for opening day!

2. Now....for the update on my fav....the NY Rangers: very few know that star Rick Nash.....well, take a look:

View attachment 37797
images

Not saying that Rick Nash and Ted Cruz are one and the same.....

...but have you ever seen the two of 'em together?
Nash doesnt look anything like that douchbag.

Yankees suck Knicks suck. Did the rangers make the playoffs? I like Eli Manning and Michael Strahan. Eli 2 superbowls and the great Payton only 1. I'm glad for eli so he's not completely living in Paytons shadow.

Did the Rangers make the playoffs? Clearly you are not an NHL fan, so that makes you a bad person. ;)
And I live in hockey town! Made the playoffs 20 years in a row. All wasted on me. I lost interest in hockey the year they went on strike or there was a lock out??? Whatever. You take a year off you make people find other interests like basketball.

This ain't Canada you know aye?

Blame the Lightning, that happened after they won the Cup. :p

And hey, hasn't baseball had multiple strikes/lockouts?

1. Oh, man....looking forward to the opening of baseball season!

Yankees pitcher Tanaka just threw two pre-season innings against a mostly regular Braves line-up....

six men, 19 pitches!

From a 76 mph change-up to his devastating splitter!

Can't wait for opening day!

2. Now....for the update on my fav....the NY Rangers: very few know that star Rick Nash.....well, take a look:

View attachment 37797
images

Not saying that Rick Nash and Ted Cruz are one and the same.....

...but have you ever seen the two of 'em together?
Nash doesnt look anything like that douchbag.

Yankees suck Knicks suck. Did the rangers make the playoffs? I like Eli Manning and Michael Strahan. Eli 2 superbowls and the great Payton only 1. I'm glad for eli so he's not completely living in Paytons shadow.

Did the Rangers make the playoffs? Clearly you are not an NHL fan, so that makes you a bad person. ;)
And I live in hockey town! Made the playoffs 20 years in a row. All wasted on me. I lost interest in hockey the year they went on strike or there was a lock out??? Whatever. You take a year off you make people find other interests like basketball.

This ain't Canada you know aye?

Blame the Lightning, that happened after they won the Cup. :p

And hey, hasn't baseball had multiple strikes/lockouts?
Yea but when the tigers make the playoffs its soooo much fun.

It was fun the yzerman years. Maybe I'm spoiled and burned out. But even when they made that lucky run the last couple years I'm sorry but yawn.

When people give me 2 wing tickets I drive down and sell them for $200.

Remember our Russian defensive line? Federov? Wings were an all star team. 2 all star teams.

I started watching Detroit because of the Russian 5. My friend and I called them the 'ovs'. :lol:

Federov, Fetisov, Larionov, Kozlov........oh, hell, I can't remember the last one. I know it ended in ov though! ;)

But if you want yawn-worthy hockey, you should have tried being an Islanders fan for much of the past 30 years. :(

Remember our Russian defensive line? Federov? Wings were an all star team. 2 all star teams.

I started watching Detroit because of the Russian 5. My friend and I called them the 'ovs'. :lol:

Federov, Fetisov, Larionov, Kozlov........oh, hell, I can't remember the last one. I know it ended in ov though! ;)

But if you want yawn-worthy hockey, you should have tried being an Islanders fan for much of the past 30 years. :(
I think you forgot Constantinov? The one who got hurt in the limo crash right after they won one of their championships. God knows how many Stanley cups they might have won if that didn't happen.

You came up with more names than I would have by the way. Good memory.

What an interesting evening!
1. After a series of intense experimentation, I was able to determine the perfect sports accommodations!
I watch the Rangers with the sound down...I hate their announcers, anyway.
I listen to the Yankee game on the radio at the same time...with the remote ready to switch over!
It was perfect!!!

2. Sabathia was the best he's been so far this season....
If we actually had a short stop we would have beaten Detroit.

3. Wow....the Ranger game was a nail biter.
What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

1. After a series of intense experimentation, I was able to determine the perfect sports accommodations!
I listen to the Yankee game on the radio at the same time...with the remote ready to switch over!
It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.
So tigers won last night? Close one. Yes!

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.
So tigers won last night? Close one. Yes!

G-r-r-r-r-r-r-r--

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

This first round is exciting for NY hockey teams so far. :p

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

Tonight......watch out for Gr-8

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

Jets and giants didn't do shit. Knicks and nj suck in NBA. I doubt yankees or mets will be good this year. All you have is the rangers. Lol. Theres always next year.

Yay! for you being a Rangers fan.

However the whole "Yankee fan" thing......

Sorry, have to do this.

asshole_yankee_fans-13351.jpg

I know you were waiting for this update:

Just saw Michael Pineda.....looks great.

If he can stay healthy this year...maybe 200 innings....and no pine tar.....we may be seeing the start of a #1 or #2 pitcher in the Yankee rotation

I stand by my statement, and while the Yankee's start hasn't been horrible, it hasn't been great.

Now as a Met fan I am just waiting for inevitable meteor to come crashing down on our bullpen.

Last I heard tigers up 2 to 1 but yankees got 2 on the corners in the 8th. We put in a relief pitcher and I dont know what happened next. Those fucking yankees. I hated them the most during the Arod years. So mad he won a championship. Only one I ever liked was Jeter and that's cause he's cool and he's from michigan. You're welcome.

Let me know if the assholes I mean yankees came back and won tonight. I was so glad the Arod fucked you payroll wise and it seems you are still paying the guy. But you got 1 ring out of it so guess it was worth it. Detroit hasn't won since 1984. But we've had your number in the last decade.

I hated them the most when that money grubber asshole johnny damon played for them.that was the ONE time in my life i was rooting for the yankees to beat the red sox and go to the world series was that year Damon played for the sox and the sox beat them to go the world series.

I never thought the day would have ever come where it bummed me out seeing the yankees lose to the red sox and not make it the world series.

That asshole just jumped from one team to another only for the love of the money.He did not care about staying loyal to his teams.He eventually wound up playing for your Tigers for his last team before retiring.that prick was the biggest asshole to ever play baseball.Worse than A-rod.

Sorry, have to do this.

If he can stay healthy this year...maybe 200 innings....and no pine tar.....we may be seeing the start of a #1 or #2 pitcher in the Yankee rotation

I stand by my statement, and while the Yankee's start hasn't been horrible, it hasn't been great.

Now as a Met fan I am just waiting for inevitable meteor to come crashing down on our bullpen.

Last I heard tigers up 2 to 1 but yankees got 2 on the corners in the 8th. We put in a relief pitcher and I dont know what happened next. Those fucking yankees. I hated them the most during the Arod years. So mad he won a championship. Only one I ever liked was Jeter and that's cause he's cool and he's from michigan. You're welcome.

Let me know if the assholes I mean yankees came back and won tonight. I was so glad the Arod fucked you payroll wise and it seems you are still paying the guy. But you got 1 ring out of it so guess it was worth it. Detroit hasn't won since 1984. But we've had your number in the last decade.

Thats the one time I am always a tiger fan is when they play the yankees.

Sorry, have to do this.

I hated them the most when that money grubber asshole johnny damon played for them.that was the ONE time in my life i was rooting for the yankees to beat the red sox and go to the world series was that year Damon played for the sox and the sox beat them to go the world series.

I never thought the day would have ever come where it bummed me out seeing the yankees lose to the red sox and not make it the world series.

That asshole just jumped from one team to another only for the love of the money.He did not care about staying loyal to his teams.He eventually wound up playing for your Tigers for his last team before retiring.that prick was the biggest asshole to ever play baseball.Worse than A-rod.
How about Curtis granderson? That sob was a hall of fame level player the last year he played for us and he's only been so so ever since he left for the Yankees.

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

Jets and giants didn't do shit. Knicks and nj suck in NBA. I doubt yankees or mets will be good this year. All you have is the rangers. Lol. Theres always next year.

Islanders! I am an Islanders fan, not the Rangers! :mad:

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

Why you guys get 2 teams for every sport? Not fair. Lol

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

That was my memo.

Perhaps another this eve.

It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

How come the Italians get two salad dressings and the Irish don't get any????

How come there are no B batteries???

A round pizza in a square box....cut int triangles????

Life just ain't fair.

Holtby is playing great hockey for the Caps. Ano
It was perfect!!!

What a GREAT game!!!
Wow.

Actually there are 3 NY teams in hockey and in football. People forget that Buffalo is a NY town. :D

Forum List

Back