*Newt Called It!!!*

She was stil better than Newt ever was at anything. She still is nore qualified than Trump and most certainly better qualified than what Trump will pick for VP. She was AG, so she won't be popular in some parts of California because she had to enforce laws.
thats not why she isnt liked......she was hypocritical when it came to pot.....and she just wasnt that well liked....like now....

thats not why she isnt liked......she was hypocritical when it came to pot.....and she just wasnt that well liked....like now....
Seems like she is well liked by many people. We as blacks now what fuels the dislike generally, we know why she was considered unqualified before she even started, and we also know why that suddenly whites were sooooo concerned about what a vice president was doing when it had never mattered before.

Seems like she is well liked by many people. We as blacks now what fuels the dislike generally, we know why she was considered unqualified before she even started, and we also know why that suddenly whites were sooooo concerned about what a vice president was doing when it had never mattered before.
if she is so great and likable,why is her approval ratings so low?....and many people knew about her out west....she aint as great as you are trying to make her out to be......many out here know better.....

Harris is more qualified than any other candidate in both parties except for Biden. None of the Republicans had her qualifications. Newt Gingrich was a history professor who couldn't even make an accurate assessment of history. Only a fool would listen to that idiot.
More qualified at oppressing people. She is remembered in Cali for locking people up for minor offenses so she could use them as cheap labor

if she is so great and likable,why is her approval ratings so low?....and many people knew about her out west....she aint as great as you are trying to make her out to be......many out here know better.....
Again, she is well like in our community. Polls of 500 people don't really matter. What was Pences approval rating? I don't remember all the attention about his approval, or concern about wat he was or was not doing. We as blacks know why all this fuss is being made about her.

More qualified at oppressing people. She is remembered in Cali for locking people up for minor offenses so she could use them as cheap labor
Yeah OK. That's why she was elected for 2 terms and was liked in the black communiry.

Yeah OK. That's why she was elected for 2 terms and was liked in the black communiry.
Blacks and minorities are fleeing the demklan party.

Did you not see the latest polling? Not good news for your demklan

Harris family were slavers and she’s only black when it suits here.

Again, she is well like in our community. Polls of 500 people don't really matter. What was Pences approval rating? I don't remember all the attention about his approval, or concern about wat he was or was not doing. We as blacks know why all this fuss is being made about her.
i know you are going to say her skin color...why cant you even think about her being not liked because of her personality,or job performance?....i can only judge the job she did as AG because most VP's are pretty useless.....she wasnt a great AG.....

Harris is more qualified than any other candidate in both parties except for Biden. None of the Republicans had her qualifications. Newt Gingrich was a history professor who couldn't even make an accurate assessment of history. Only a fool would listen to that idiot.

Cackles is a DEI appointee and an absolute failure as VP.

i know you are going to say her skin color...why cant you even think about her being not liked because of her personality,or job performance?....i can only judge the job she did as AG because most VP's are pretty useless.....she wasnt a great AG.....
If her personality and job performace was the issue, I'd say so. What some whites no matter how non racist they are, don't seem to get is that we have expereinced things and we can see when race is the issue. And it's not just race, it is the fact she is a woman. When has a male vice president been pressed about his personality. Or for that matter a president?

If she was so ineffective as AG, then why was she elected to a second term. Furthermore, if she was so terrible, why was she elected to the United States Senate with 60 percent of the vote and winning all but 4 counties?

Blacks and minorities are fleeing the demklan party.

Did you not see the latest polling? Not good news for your demklan

Harris family were slavers and she’s only black when it suits here.
More dumbass. Most blacks have slaveowners in our families. Rape happened. And just watch on election night. Because every 4 years we see the same thing. Blacks aren't going anywhere. Read polls by black pollsters and stop using Rassmussen.

More dumbass. Most blacks have slaveowners in our families. Rape happened. And just watch on election night. Because every 4 years we see the same thing. Blacks aren't going anywhere. Read polls by black pollsters and stop using Rassmussen.
You are really out of touch with the black community.

Do some more Google searches, this faux black stuff ain’t working

If her personality and job performace was the issue, I'd say so. What some whites no matter how non racist they are, don't seem to get is that we have expereinced things and we can see when race is the issue. And it's not just race, it is the fact she is a woman. When has a male vice president been pressed about his personality. Or for that matter a president?

If she was so ineffective as AG, then why was she elected to a second term. Furthermore, if she was so terrible, why was she elected to the United States Senate with 60 percent of the vote and winning all but 4 counties?
why is this fantastic womans approval rating so low?....surely there are enough democrats in this country to bring her to at least 45%.....

You are really out of touch with the black community.

Do some more Google searches, this faux black stuff ain’t working
You're wrong. Like I said, start looking at polling data from black polling firms.

why is this fantastic womans approval rating so low?....surely there are enough democrats in this country to bring her to at least 45%.....
Who is doing the polling? And again, show me Mike Pences approval numbers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Newt Gingrich, said of Harris all the truth, she is in Lala land.
2. It can't be denied by anyone, she is nothing more than a wild animal.
3. She can't fool, ol Newt.
4. She is no more Presidential, than if someone walked a, Jackass up to the Presidential Podium, and said, "Here, is your, President."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Now that Kamala has agreed to debate whomever Trump chooses as his VP, that opens up some additional polling questions.

For example:

Who would you most like to see Kamala Harris debate?

Who is doing the polling? And again, show me Mike Pences approval numbers.
most VP's are pretty useless...i already told you this.....and who is doing the polling?....how come i dont see you asking that question when it comes to polls about trump?......like i said there are enough democrats in this country where harris should be at least in the 40's....

Forum List

Back