Next president could appoint 4 judges to the supreme court?

RUNVS

Jan 22, 2015
Stephen Breyer (78 now, 82 before the next election)
Antonin Scalia (80 now, 84 before the next election)
Anthony Kennedy (80 now, 84 before the next election)
Ruth Bader Ginsburg (83 now, 87 before the next election)

I find this interesting because in theory the next president, if they serve one term or especially if they serve two terms will essentially decide on almost half the supreme court for the next generation. Does that make the next US election even more important and what do people think about this?

The choice is between
1. A left winger with idiotic social polices but sane economic polices, pro science and a lot of experience.
2. A extreme right winger with idiotic economic policies that hates science and wants his belief in god to rule us like it does in the middle east.

The choices aren't too good.

The choice is between
1. A left winger with idiotic social polices but sane economic polices, pro science and a lot of experience.
2. A extreme right winger with idiotic economic policies that hates science and wants his belief in god to rule us like it does in the middle east.

The choices aren't too good.

You are officially a dishonest broker of the truth...:laugh:

Stephen Breyer (78 now, 82 before the next election)
Antonin Scalia (80 now, 84 before the next election)
Anthony Kennedy (80 now, 84 before the next election)
Ruth Bader Ginsburg (83 now, 87 before the next election)

I find this interesting because in theory the next president, if they serve one term or especially if they serve two terms will essentially decide on almost half the supreme court for the next generation. Does that make the next US election even more important and what do people think about this?

Great topic, the pendulum has swung to far into liberal Democrat failure and to many liberal minded Supremes pick politics over the Constitution, so I would hope Americans come to their senses and re-balance the Supreme Court to reason and balance. You're certainly not going to get that with lefty loon Hillary and her pet sexual deviant.

Forum List

Back