Next time a Far-Lefty tells me...

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
That the only way to become successful or wealthy is by inheritance, cheating others, or stealing, I'll tell them the story of a young boy that was born into poverty, was most definitely not set up for success, and has achieved one of the highest positions in our country.

His name is Barack Obama, and he is currently President of The United States of America.

That the only way to become successful or wealthy is by inheritance, cheating others, or stealing, I'll tell them the story of a young boy that was born into poverty, was most definitely not set up for success, and has achieved one of the highest positions in our country.

His name is Barack Obama, and he is currently President of The United States of America.

I've never heard any "lefty" say that. But it's OK to make things up and believe yourself, that's all the right wingers do :clap2:

What makes you say he was born into poverty?

Herman Cain would be a better example.

Name some people who've ever said that.

The next time I hear someone on the right or left mention the made up "american dream" I will inform them that it never existed and americans are no different than any other people. Just out there trying to survive. It aint no dream. Nor should it be

Forum List

Back