NFL Bribed Rams Into Drafting Gay Player Michael Sam

Tebow was starting and winning QB in an NFL playoff game. Mark Sanchez and Jay Cutler are still in the league? Butt fumble and Redzone INT man. NFL still makes money with that product? We live Idiocracy.

Tebow was starting and winning QB in an NFL playoff game

.....And Rex Grossman was a starting Quater back in the super bowl, Don't know what the point is you are trying to make because it is a 53 man team.

Someone posted "Tebow is out of the league because he blows." Maybe he does. but to compare him to this gay guy who never did anything in NFL..........well it got me thinking. Tebow was starting QB in an NFL playoff win. Not many can say that. OT if I remember correctly.

The other point is if "Tebow blows" Sanchez and Cutler blow even more?

The other point is, the NFL rolls in the money (TV deals) even though some teams play these stiffs yet shut out Tebow because "he blows" or he is too open Christian? Or some teams have really bad MGT. I lean to latter. If you can play Sanchez? you crazy. Chase Daniels, many others 10X better than that idiot. Cutler is worst of all time.

Well I can't disagree with that one Cutler sucks....

Guy like that, very talented but fundamentally flawed. Lubby stayed with him forever AND stupid Bears gave him zillion dollar contract? amazing. Tebow did more with one chance. Some of these guys get 15 years of chances. I would think his own team-mates despise him.

Guy like that, very talented but fundamentally flawed. Lubby stayed with him forever AND stupid Bears gave him zillion dollar contract? amazing. Tebow did more with one chance. Some of these guys get 15 years of chances. I would think his own team-mates despise him.

I know, I would have rather had Teebow. At least he was not a big babby and we almost went to the super bowl with a third string Quater back against the packers a few years back.

Bet the Broncos would be happy to have a Tim Tebow right now.

I know, I would have rather had Teebow. At least he was not a big babby and we almost went to the super bowl with a third string Quater back against the packers a few years back.

You right on it is a team game. Sometimes just "don't lose the game" for the QB. That backup on CIN did a good job of surviving vs. Pitt last year, but crazy stuff at end and they did not close.

At the same time.....the LGBT community has drummed a Christian player out of the league. Simply because he dares to pray after every TD.

800px-Tim_Tebow_Denver_Sports_Authority_Field_2012-01-01.jpg

I am sure it had nothing to do with his lackluster stats and his insistence at remaining a QB. It was the homos that drummed him out of the NFL. lol

At the same time.....the LGBT community has drummed a Christian player out of the league. Simply because he dares to pray after every TD.

I am sure it had nothing to do with his lackluster stats and his insistence at remaining a QB. It was the homos that drummed him out of the NFL. lol
It would appear so.

I think political-correctness is keeping Ray Rice out as well.

It would appear so.

Hardly. Tebow could have been a great player but he refused to change positions. The idea he was drummed out of the NFL as a result of his faith is laughable. Troy Polamalu made the sign of the cross after every play. Why wasn't he drummed out? Could it be b/c nobody cared and he was talented? lol

Last edited:

It would appear so.

Hardly. Tebow could have been a great player but he refused to change positions. The idea he was drummed out of the NFL as a result of his faith is laughable. Troy Polamalu made the sign of the cross after every play. Why wasn't he drummed out? Could it be b/c nobody cared and he was talented? lol
Lot's of players make a sign of the cross. The left just wanted to make an example of Tebow, mainly because he's white and a Christian.
Anyone who's ever tried to make an NFL team knows that if you become a public relations problem for the team you become a liability. And Tebow wasn't considered a good enough QB to keep around, despite the fact that he's always been a winner. No team wants to deal with the negative press from LBGT activists in the media.

I'm not gonna argue this shit with somebody who doesn't know squat about the game anyway.

It would appear so.

Lot's of players make a sign of the cross. The left just wanted to make an example of Tebow, mainly because he's white and a Christian.
Anyone who's ever tried to make an NFL team knows that if you become a public relations problem for the team you become a liability. And Tebow wasn't considered a good enough QB to keep around, despite the fact that he's always been a winner. No team wants to deal with the negative press from LBGT activists in the media.

I'm not gonna argue this shit with somebody who doesn't know squat about the game anyway.

If Tebow was really any good he would still be in the league. Fact. Blaming queers or the left is just fucking stupid. I am sorry if that doesn't fit this victimhood narrative you crafted for Tebow.

It would appear so.

If Tebow was really any good he would still be in the league. Fact. Blaming queers or the left is just fucking stupid. I am sorry if that doesn't fit this victimhood narrative you crafted for Tebow.
Yep..........but he's won more play-off games than 70% of the QBs in the league...Tony Romo only has one win......so......I guess you're dumb.

It would appear so.

Yep..........but he's won more play-off games than 70% of the QBs in the league...Tony Romo only has one win......so......I guess you're dumb.

What is dumb is pretending that he got drummed out the league by homos b/c of his faith. If he had the talent to be to a QB in the NFL he would still be playing in the league. Loads of religious people play in the NFL so stop making lame excuses, whiner.

I really hope one day that people of faith get a fair shake in professional sports. lol

It would appear so.

What is dumb is pretending that he got drummed out the league by homos b/c of his faith. If he had the talent to be to a QB in the NFL he would still be playing in the league. Loads of religious people play in the NFL so stop making lame excuses, whiner.

I really hope one day that people of faith get a fair shake in professional sports. lol
And you're a fucking blind as a bat.

In case you haven't been paying attention....the NFL has gone political......and folks like Michael Sam get a chance when others with similar skills and abilities go straight to the Canadian League or the indoor league. And guys that fuck up in the eyes of the league get trashed permanently. Nobody wanted to draft Warren Moon and give him a chance 30 years ago because he was black, but he went to Edmonton and won several Grey Cups.

So do me a favor and can it.

In case you haven't been paying attention....the NFL has gone political......and folks like Michael Sam get a chance when others with similar skills and abilities go straight to the Canadian League or the indoor league. And guys that fuck up in the eyes of the league get trashed permanently. Nobody wanted to draft Warren Moon and give him a chance 30 years ago because he was black, but he went to Edmonton and won several Grey Cups.

In what way does any of that have to do with the 32 teams of the NFL not believing Tebow as the talent to perform to their expectations? Oh, wait...nothing. Loads of religious people are currently playing in the NFL. You are free to ignore until the cows come home but don't expect the rest of us to do so.

So do me a favor and stop trying to turn Tebow into some of victim. He isn't.

Tebow is out because his arm wasn't NFL caliber. Period.

But the NFL has become PC and bribed the Rams to draft a homo.

They're practicing affirmative action now for homos and non-white coaches. But don't hold your breath for rosters that reflect the population of America.

The NFL now stands for the Nazi Fag League.
Keep this shit up and it'll stand for Nobody Fucking Likes it.

I have pretty much given up on the NFL. It was fun watching my new team, the NE PAtriots, in a couple of games but I dont get to see many and the Deadskins make me want to puke so I dont watch their sorry asses. I watched all of three NFL games last year, one was the Superbowl and I dont remember the others.

IT has gotten that boring, almost scripted.

In what way does any of that have to do with the 32 teams of the NFL not believing Tebow as the talent to perform to their expectations? Oh, wait...nothing. Loads of religious people are currently playing in the NFL. You are free to ignore until the cows come home but don't expect the rest of us to do so.

So do me a favor and stop trying to turn Tebow into some of victim. He isn't.
Tebow is the only NFL QB with a rating over 80 that won a play off game and yet is not on a team roster, completelyhealthy and no contract.

Tebow is the only NFL QB with a rating over 80 that won a play off game and yet is not on a team roster, completelyhealthy and no contract

Do you believe gays are the reason he isn't playing in the NFL? The Patriots weren't interested. Do you honestly believe Belichick gives the slightest of fucks about Tebow's faith? I don't. He cares about the win and nothing else. Clearly he felt Tebow couldn't help the team.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great athlete and likely a very good person but the idea queers drummed him out of the NFL is absurd.

Forum List

Back