NFL PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
2-2 in the first round.

Philadelphia vs Atlanta - This is a tough call. The Eagles aren't the same without Wentz, and Atlanta stopped the top scoring team in the Rams. However, I don't trust the Falcons to sustain success. 27-20 Eagles.
New England vs Tennessee - Easiest pick of the week. The Titans beat a Chiefs team that couldn't get out of its own way. The Pats should take care of the Titans easily. 34-13 Pats.
Pittsburgh vs Jacksonville - The Jags defense is good enough to win a Super Bowl...if they can get at least decent offensive production. That hasn't been the case. 20-13 Steelers.
Minnesota vs New Orleans - Best game of the week. I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way. However, I think the Vikings continue their strong defensive play, coupled with a surprisingly good offense with plenty of backup players. It will be close, the the Vikes take it despite a late Saints surge. 28-24 Viking.

2-2 in the first round.

Philadelphia vs Atlanta - This is a tough call. The Eagles aren't the same without Wentz, and Atlanta stopped the top scoring team in the Rams. However, I don't trust the Falcons to sustain success. 27-20 Eagles.
New England vs Tennessee - Easiest pick of the week. The Titans beat a Chiefs team that couldn't get out of its own way. The Pats should take care of the Titans easily. 34-13 Pats.
Pittsburgh vs Jacksonville - The Jags defense is good enough to win a Super Bowl...if they can get at least decent offensive production. That hasn't been the case. 20-13 Steelers.
Minnesota vs New Orleans - Best game of the week. I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way. However, I think the Vikings continue their strong defensive play, coupled with a surprisingly good offense with plenty of backup players. It will be close, the the Vikes take it despite a late Saints surge. 28-24 Viking.
Well, I was 1-3 on the wild card games, so WTF do I know? Anyway here goes...
Failcons over Iggles --- Foles looks like caca the last couple games.
Pats over Titans --- Mariotta did us proud here in Oregon when he brought the Titans back to beat the Chefs. Don't see that happening against the Pats.
Steelers over Jags --- Jags will have to do better than 10 points against the Steelers. Don't see them beating the Steelers again.
Vikes over Saints --- Vikes crushed the Saints in the season opener, and I think they beat them again.

2-2 in the first round.

Pats over Titans --- Mariotta did us proud here in Oregon when he brought the Titans back to beat the Chefs. Don't see that happening against the Pats.
Steelers over Jags --- Jags will have to do better than 10 points against the Steelers. Don't see them beating the Steelers again.
Vikes over Saints --- Vikes crushed the Saints in the season opener, and I think they beat them again.
This is much better Saints team than then.....as. Vikes fan last team I want to face. Better QB.....better backs.....probably tie at receiver.........maybe last chance to win one for Bud Grant before he passes......

2-2 in the first round.

This is much better Saints team than then.....as. Vikes fan last team I want to face. Better QB.....better backs.....probably tie at receiver.........maybe last chance to win one for Bud Grant before he passes......
It should be a good matchup. Vikes have a great defense and a good offense. Saints have a great offense and a fair to middling defense. Vikes have been shutting down most passing attacks this year, and the only team to run on them was the Panthers. I like the Vikes chances at home against the Saints.

Philadelphia vs Atlanta - After the Falcons botched the Super Bowl they shouldn't even be allowed near the playoffs. .
New England vs Tennessee - "Belichick's an asshole," a quote from my mom around 1994 as I mistakenly called home to Ohio while the local news was covering his Monday day-after press conference.
Pittsburgh vs Jacksonville - My son delivered a pizza to Calais Campbell's house during Campbell's rookie season with Cardinals.
Minnesota vs New Orleans - Was pulling for a Bills-Vikings Super Bowl.

(This is why I don't bet on sports.)

2-2 in the first round.

Phili
Tennessee (Shocker)
Jacksonville
New Orleans

2-2 in the first round.

Phili
Tennessee (Shocker)
Jacksonville
New Orleans

If the Titans beat the Pats, it will be the biggest upset in I don't even know how long. :D

2-2 in the first round.

Phili
Tennessee (Shocker)
Jacksonville
New Orleans

If the Titans beat the Pats, it will be the biggest upset in I don't even know how long. :D
They should be watching that Miami game where Miami beat them. Smother gronk pressure Brady

I will be glad if either N.O. or Pitt wins.

I will be happy if N.O. and Pitt win.

I will be ecstatic if N.E. loses no matter what else happens.

I hate N.E.

I like Big Ben and Drew.

I hate N.E.

I like Big Ben and Drew.

I'm not a particular fan of Ben. It's not the rape accusation, I never cared for him since he came into the league. It isn't so much about him personally as his playing style, I think. :dunno:

I hate N.E.

I like Big Ben and Drew.
I’d be happy for Tennessee. They have nothing else pro or college worth a damn

I hate N.E.

I like Big Ben and Drew.
I’d be happy for Tennessee. They have nothing else pro or college worth a damn

They've got the Predators! Third in the Western Conference in the NHL right now. :)

2-2 in the first round.

Phili
Tennessee (Shocker)
Jacksonville
New Orleans

Way to go Phillip turning the ball over to start the game

Everyone shut up and switch off the parts of your brain responsible for empathy and humanity and rational cost-benefit analysis -- it's PLAYOFF FOOTBALL TIME

Carson Wentz with a crutch and one exploded ACL > Nick Foles with two completely healthy ACLs

So far at the end of the first half, the Atlanta / Philly game is close -- 1 point difference.

Both teams however look like they suck.

This is either because they each have great defenses, or else it is because they both indeed suck.

2-2 in the first round.

Phili
Tennessee (Shocker)
Jacksonville
New Orleans
Of your choices I only like the Saints.

So far at the end of the first half, the Atlanta / Philly game is close -- 1 point difference.

Both teams however look like they suck.

This is either because they each have great defenses, or else it is because they both indeed suck.
End of the 3rd quarter -- still close with a 2 pt difference.

Both teams still suck however.

Forum List

Back