🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Star Loses Entire 2013 Salary over Bet

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Aaron Rodgers, who ‘put my salary on’ Ryan Braun being clean, probably regrets that now

Aaron Rodgers was so sure his buddy on the Milwaukee Brewers, Ryan Braun, didn't use performance-enhancing drugs, that he told a skeptical Twitter follower last February that he would put his money where his mouth was.

Y! SPORTS

Oh, talk about a painful bet!

Aaron Rodgers, who ‘put my salary on’ Ryan Braun being clean, probably regrets that now

Aaron Rodgers was so sure his buddy on the Milwaukee Brewers, Ryan Braun, didn't use performance-enhancing drugs, that he told a skeptical Twitter follower last February that he would put his money where his mouth was.

Y! SPORTS

Rodgers is a welcher...he'll never pay the guy. :doubt:

You would think these superstar athletes would have learned a thing or two from pete rose...gambling doesn't seem to be their strong suit.

Y! SPORTS

Rodgers is a welcher...he'll never pay the guy. :doubt:

Didn't know he was a welcher! Give me the details!

That is not a bet

Both sides have to put something up to be a valid bet

It's like all the right-wingers here who were stupid enough to bet that if Obama lost, they'd leave, then didn't.

Really? Don't you remember all those that threaten to leave the country if Bush won?

It cuts both ways, both party's.

Some people are so fucking stupid.

It's like all the right-wingers here who were stupid enough to bet that if Obama lost, they'd leave, then didn't.

Really? Don't you remember all those that threaten to leave the country if Bush won?

Yea. Toro is a dumbfuck. And gloating about people betting against Obama is like gloating against people who lost a bet on a fixed fight. But...I'd expect nothing less from Toro. He's a dumbfuck on a koolaid diet.

Y! SPORTS

Ambiguity, hyperbole, etc. It'll never happen. Rodgers is a schmuck for defending a shcmuck though.

Leave the board, not the country.

Don't confuse gasbag any more than he already is.

A dink like you could never go over my head. Don't flatter yourself.

A dink like you could never go over my head. Don't flatter yourself.

s0n, grass goes over your head.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/286498-payless-shoes-f-ing-geniuses.html

rofl

:thup:

Not sure who you are talking about, and I really don't care. Both sides make stupid statements, to pretend differently is just stupid.

Forum List

Back