No boycott of Israel

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
F8E1B933-71F0-423F-B4C4-C9645B4DC6EB.jpeg

Bibi is being followed by his own people. Have you noticed? They are protesting him wherever he goes.

I don't use products manufactured in Israel ... what would I be skipping if I wanted to join the boycott? ... I'd be happy to rush out and buy as much as I can ...

I wish I could send handguns to all the people I know living there ... both Jew and Muslim ... if everyone had guns there, the killing would stop, "an armed society is a polite society" ...

“In Israel, Middle East Startups Celebrate Abraham Accords at Region’s Largest Investor Summit”

“Companies from across the Middle East were in Jerusalem on Wednesday to showcase the vast economic potential in the region two years after the signing of the Abraham Accords.

Opening the OurCrowd Global Investor Summit, Israeli President Isaac Herzog extended “a particular thank you to Abraham Accord countries”.

Just outside the room, the pavilions of Abu Dhabi and Morocco were centre stage as thousands of potential investors from more than 80 nations came to learn more about business in the Arab world.

Abdulla Abdul Aziz Al Shamsi, Director General of Abu Dhabi Investment Office, told a crowd of hundreds that “we have really started to see the fruits of this work”. It was his first time in Jerusalem.

Keen to stress that the Accords mean more than relations between its signatories, Sabah Al Binali, the first Emirati partner at an Israeli company, spoke to The National of his personal experience bridging these two worlds.

“It’s overwhelmingly positive … I think after the initial excitement, people are settling down and putting their business hats on,” he said.”

Mena startups celebrate Abraham Accords at region’s largest investor summit

Forum List

Back