No deal...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
the way it should be, Absolutely no border security added to already no border security... fact

• Banned
Did Hannity break out his veto pen? :lol:
This so-called deal is a lose, lose for all conservatives.

We have an open southern border… this just makes it more wide- open

Did you look at the videos of 95% of the TV shills on the 2016 Presidential election? You guys went into much more then "veto pen". In my life it was the most insane and comical reactions I ever seen. And it would be funny if it was not so dangerous. You are taking this more serious then it is and it is clouding our brains. You are risking comfortable living that is the goal of most people in a world with problems.

This so-called deal is a lose, lose for all conservatives.

We have an open southern border… this just makes it more wide- open

The south needs an infusion of new blood.

There’s far too much inbreeding going on down there.

Did you look at the videos of 95% of the TV shills on the 2016 Presidential election? You guys went into much more then "veto pen". In my life it was the most insane and comical reactions I ever seen. And it would be funny if it was not so dangerous. You are taking this more serious then it is and it is clouding our brains. You are risking comfortable living that is the goal of most people in a world with problems.

You clearly have me confused with someone else b/c the last thing I take serious is politics. I am simply here to laugh at the retards and their dull political theatrics.

Forum List

Back