No Such Thing As Santa Claus

A man of the cloth decided to lift the veil on the pagan myth of Santa Claus. Parents were not happy at all about this.

Pastor to kids: Santa is a man in a suit - CNN Video
'Tis the season when people lie to their kids and brainwash them about this Santa fantasy.

My grand nieces and nephews are going through this brainwashing by their parents now.

I dare not contradict them for any reason, whether Philosophical, Scientific, or Religious.

Subsequent fantasy myths will include the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Faerie, the Faerie Godmother, and the Boogieman.

The guy is an asshole let kids be kids they will grow up and have to deal with all this real world bullshit soon enough but for now let them enjoy being a kid.
Obviously this is the crux of the issue.

But I remember as a kid all these nonsensical fantasies cause confusion for my developing scientific mind.

My mom was a school librarian and she brought home science books for me to read from the age of 6 years old.

Dear Children.

There is no such thing as Santa Clause. Democrats killed him long ago. They ripped open his gullet and dragged his intestines out for their dinner.
That would be too violent for children.

They cannot even handle where do babies come from? We have a stork myth for that story.

The guy is an asshole let kids be kids they will grow up and have to deal with all this real world bullshit soon enough but for now let them enjoy being a kid.

But I remember as a kid all these nonsensical fantasies cause confusion for my developing scientific mind.

My mom was a school librarian and she brought home science books for me to read from the age of 6 years old.
Believing in Santa Claus at 15 or 16 would be reason to be concerned at 5 or 6 not so much in my opinion.

Believing in Santa Claus at 15 or 16 would be reason to be concerned at 5 or 6 not so much in my opinion.
I think it is detrimental at all ages.

Why should children be taught lies ??

Having said that however, I dare not say anything around my grand nephews and nieces.

I always let the cat out of the bag and would not lie about Santa...
I remember in about 4th Grade we all got together and debunked Santa and all the Disney characters -- the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Faerie, the Faerie Godmother, and the Boogieman.

images

Santa exists if you want him to exist. He is the spirit of giving. While those who choose to criticism him are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And if you don't buy you wife diamonds for Christmas, you don't really love her...Nothing better than shaming another into commercialization vending...or suicide...

I believe in a long protracted jewelry purchasing program for wives and lovers.

Hopefully the two will never meet.

And if you don't buy you wife diamonds for Christmas, you don't really love her...Nothing better than shaming another into commercialization vending...or suicide...

images

I've never bought my wife diamonds for the holidays. She's happy with the simple things like Whoppers, body lotions, books, etc,... and was extremely pleased one year when I brought her home a homeless kitten.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back