NOAA Oct 2020: U.S. Winter Outlook: Cooler North, warmer South with ongoing La Nina

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
FC878249-2676-4AD7-AEBB-8D6EACD2E84D.jpeg

The same folks who tell you we must destroy the economy because they predict bad weather a century from now.

meteorologist make a living out of guessing the weather and Weatherman20 hates them for doing what he can't do as a weatherman..

View attachment 459000
The same folks who tell you we must destroy the economy because they predict bad weather a century from now.
This map is right, for us, anyway. Maine has had a warmer than usual winter.
We were having a nice warm winter but it's winter so change can always occur..
True. Feb is only half over and March is still serious winter. We've been waiting for the hammer to drop since before Christmas.

View attachment 459000
True. Feb is only half over and March is still serious winter. We've been waiting for the hammer to drop since before Christmas.
February is our month for winter storms...or springtime heat.

View attachment 459000
Yeah, you guys are way ahead of us. I visited Fort Leonardwood in late March once and it was 70's, really windy one day though.

View attachment 459000
Yeah, you guys are way ahead of us. I visited Fort Leonardwood in late March once and it was 70's, really windy one day though.
That is the time of year we start planting the garden.

View attachment 459000
When we crossed the Mississippi in St. Louis, the banks of the highway were solid daffodils in full bloom. It was nice to see!,
We plant Memorial weekend. And sometimes we're out covering everything a week or two later because of a night frost.

View attachment 459000
When we crossed the Mississippi in St. Louis, the banks of the highway were solid daffodils in full bloom. It was nice to see!,
We plant Memorial weekend. And sometimes we're out covering everything a week or two later because of a night frost.
I almost bought property in Maine to stay in the summer but I didn't...

View attachment 459000
I almost bought property in Maine to stay in the summer but I didn't...
Good place to escape the heat. On the coast, anyway.

Forum List

Back