North Korea question

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard the Korean dictator say that he does not want to experience the same fate as Gadhafi, that is, lay down your WMD program to the US only to then be assassinated by Obama.

I can't say I really blame him. The precedent has been set and the damage done.

I've heard the Korean dictator say that he does not want to experience the same fate as Gadhafi, that is, lay down your WMD program to the US only to then be assassinated by Obama.

Plus, Obama killed his kid

-Geaux

Plus, Obama killed his kid

-Geaux

Mr. Nobel Peace Prize would never have gone after him had he had WMD's.

That is because he was and is a coward. Obama would never go after someone that could shoot at him. In fact, Obama said it was not even a war.

two RussianWingers ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and less than 100 IQ points between them.

:lmao::lmao:

two RussianWingers ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and less than 100 IQ points between them.

:lmao::lmao:

That's right, the Russians are after you.

Don't look now, one is under your bed.

Obama is the type of guy that refuses to utter the words, "Islamic terrorism" because he is afraid of the possible back lash on innocent Muslims.

Yet he gets up and openly implies that law enforcement are all racist and wonders why police are being assassinated in the streets.

Talk about your IQ's under 100.

As we pointed out when Obama did what he did. The damage he did to our international relations spans both our allies & enemies

As we pointed out when Obama did what he did. The damage he did to our international relations spans both our allies & enemies

Listen, just because Mr. Imaginary red lines in the sand did a prisoner swap for a US war vet who converted to Islam and helped them kill US soldiers so that Terrorists in club Gitmo could go free to conduct more terrorism around the world, and just because he also enriched Iran with a pot full of money so they could continue terrorism around the Middle East and build WMD's, and just because he turned Libya into an ISIS home away from home that cost the lives of a US ambassador and his colleagues, and just because he just watched an entire genocide play out in Syria while taking out Gaddafi for a potential genocide in Libya, in no way means that Obama did damage to the US internationally.

Got it?

N. Korea: beginning of the End

N. Korea has the raw resources to refine uranium into “enriched” uranium that can power electric producing nuclear reactors. The US should sign a twenty (20) year contract to purchase all the enriched uranium they can produce.

We can store this enriched uranium to be used in our forthcoming electric generators while giving N. Korea the needed cash to feed its people.

This is a win-win situation for N. Korea and the USA.

Comments welcome pro or con
:)-

N. Korea: beginning of the End

N. Korea has the raw resources to refine uranium into “enriched” uranium that can power electric producing nuclear reactors. The US should sign a twenty (20) year contract to purchase all the enriched uranium they can produce.

We can store this enriched uranium to be used in our forthcoming electric generators while giving N. Korea the needed cash to feed its people.

This is a win-win situation for N. Korea and the USA.

Comments welcome pro or con
:)-
Yeah, maybe the Art Of The Deal guy can get them to sign a 20 year contract and honor it, LOL.

Feeding his people is the last thing Kim gives a fuck about. That is just how murderous dictators roll.

Forum List

Back