Not enough dark people in Ukraine for looting to be vast and popular but look what happens when they do.

We could always export some to Ukraine. They haven't had much looting to do since the 2020 riots ended.

We could always export some to Ukraine. They haven't had much looting to do since the 2020 riots ended.

I was thinking more of installing pillories around DC to put shamed and disgraced politicians caught lying, cheating, or just otherwise doing a very poor job in so that as people walked by, they could throw rotten food and stuff at them, but we would need lots of them as most of the DNC and GOP would qualify.

I was thinking more of installing pillories around DC to put shamed and disgraced politicians caught lying, cheating, or just otherwise doing a very poor job in so that as people walked by, they could throw rotten food and stuff at them, but we would need lots of them as most of the DNC and GOP would qualify.

Hasn't DC spent enough money already? DC has lots of light poles and telephone poles. It would be cheaper to Saran Wrap them to the poles, like they do looters in Ukraine.

:laughing0301:

1646845798082.png

I’m a huge fan of public shaming, of shaming pieces of filthy dogshit lowlifes into acting right.

Agreed! That is exactly why it was so heartwarming to see the recent conviction by a jury of the Trump Cult insurrectionist who attacked our capital on January 6. There are many more of those scum bags waiting to be tried. Personally, I would love to see them spend their vacation time convictions in Guantanamo! Bigly!!!

Agreed! That is exactly why it was so heartwarming to see the recent conviction by a jury of the Trump Cult insurrectionist who attacked our capital on January 6. There are many more of those scum bags waiting to be tried. Personally, I would love to see them spend their vacation time convictions in Guantanamo! Bigly!!!
Are you equally enthused about seeing all the zoo animals prosecuted that lit cities on fire, killed 40 people and cost $2 billion dollars during the George Fentanyl Floyd summer of love?
4D5F7031-8BE2-4139-B9AB-F2516D9FCF99.jpeg

Hasn't DC spent enough money already?
DC has unlimited money for everything. Just ask Nancy. Besides, pillories would be the first, best good thing they have spent on in a long time.

DC has lots of light poles and telephone poles. It would be cheaper to Saran Wrap them to the poles
I like the pillories, where the people are exposed and bent over, so that you can cram rotted food in their faces or in Nancy's case, shove a few corncobs up her ass.

I’m a huge fan of public shaming, of shaming pieces of filthy dogshit lowlifes into acting right.

We will replace you. Sorry.

DC has unlimited money for everything. Just ask Nancy. Besides, pillories would be the first, best good thing they have spent on in a long time.

I like the pillories, where the people are exposed and bent over, so that you can cram rotted food in their faces or in Nancy's case, shove a few corncobs up her ass.

Ok. I was just wondering what to do with all this Saran Wrap I hoarded during the pandemic. :laughing0301:

Ok. I was just wondering what to do with all this Saran Wrap I hoarded during the pandemic.

HANG ONTO THAT. You will need it this Fall to hand out to Progs to help catch their tears and to contain themselves from retching too much as they see their Dems take the biggest ass pounding in 100 years.

In a better time, there was this:

1646848222373.png

What we didn't see was convictions of the filthy Democrat criminals that stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.

Or the Deep State assholes that attempted a coup against President Trump.

Or the thousands and thousands of damn Negro shithead insrrectionsts that spent six months looting, murdering and destroying in over 200 Americans cities.

Forum List

Back