Not in MY marriage!

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
544847_596542587064940_220472616_n.png

Also interesting that he's catholic ... where pedophiles are protected.

Jeeeez. This is SO screwed up. No wonder half of all straight marriages end in divorce.

Marriage is not about making people happy. Neither is it about love. People can be happy and be in love without being married.

It's got nothing to do with Catholicism, and I tend to agree with him. Marriage for millenia was a political and procreational arraingement. Marrying someone you were in love with was considered a happy Plus but certainly wasn't a prerequisite and marriage was a permanent arraingement. Marrying for love/emotion is a fairly new thing and quite frankly not doing so well.

It's got nothing to do with Catholicism, and I tend to agree with him. Marriage for millenia was a political and procreational arraingement. Marrying someone you were in love with was considered a happy Plus but certainly wasn't a prerequisite and marriage was a permanent arraingement. Marrying for love/emotion is a fairly new thing and quite frankly not doing so well.

Surprisingly, few people know this. Marriage was considered a "duty". Love has nothing to do with it.

Surprisingly, few people know this. Marriage was considered a "duty". Love has nothing to do with it.

Except that cultures and institutions change over time.

This is the 21st century.

We don't have arranged marriages and we don't marry in order to make more ignorant little Republicans. We are educated and intelligent and we like .. no, we LOVE sex for the sake of SEX and we marry for love and compatibility and that means we like sex with each other.

Not at all surprising that its the rw haters who believe sex is a nasty duty. Bet you don't even take your clothes off.

You're welcome to your sad and narrow little sexless, loveless lives. Like I said - not in MY marriage.

We don't have arranged marriages and we don't marry in order to make more ignorant little Republicans. We are educated and intelligent and we like .. no, we LOVE sex for the sake of SEX and we marry for love and compatibility and that means we like sex with each other.

Not at all surprising that its the rw haters who believe sex is a nasty duty. Bet you don't even take your clothes off.

You're welcome to your sad and narrow little sexless, loveless lives. Like I said - not in MY marriage.

You know this how???
I'm sure us right wing folks get more than you wimpy libs.

Do you have any idea how stupid you are? You are quite literally the most idiotic bitch I've ever encountered on the internet and that is being generous.

The-trouble-with-our-Liberal-friends-is-not-that-they%27re-ignorant%3B-it%27s-just-that-they-know-so-much-that-isn%27t-so..jpg

Last edited:

Jeeeez. This is SO screwed up. No wonder half of all straight marriages end in divorce.

No agency in the world protects pedophiles like the US educational system.

They just nabbed another one yesterday.

Teacher who allegedly had sex with five teen boys to be arraigned - latimes.com

I'm glad this teacher has been caught, arrested and is being charged. Beats being sent off to a new parish quietly.

No agency in the world protects pedophiles like the US educational system.

They just nabbed another one yesterday.

Teacher who allegedly had sex with five teen boys to be arraigned - latimes.com

The liberal movement is the greatest protector of paedophiles.
The liberal ACLU continue to support Nambla in the desire to legalize forcing children to commit sex acts for adults.

The ACLU also protected Rush Limbaugh.....Coincidence? :eusa_eh:

Marriage can have many facets or none. You don't have to be in love to be married, to live together or have sex.

Marriage is between the two people who are joining in marriage and God.

Marriage can have many facets or none. You don't have to be in love to be married, to live together or have sex.

Marriage is between the two people who are joining in marriage and God.

Does God want people to get married if they are not in love?

Marriage USED TO BE mostly a property contract.

The idea that love and marriage go together is a relatively recent idea.

In the old days people didn't delude themselves that love lasted a lifetime, so naturally they didn't couple love to marriage.

Yeah I am not kidding.

Forum List

Back