🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Note to future Trump fans....backing this guy is causing you to loose creds!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WOW, seems like all these die hard Trump ass kisser's are falling prey to his con job....Trump on the other hand, is still in the game.....while everyone around him are tucking their tails between their legs and taking their toys home...

Flynn....out
Nunnes....out
Kellyanne....out
Labor secretary....out
and what about the nut, Miller that gave the American people the Trump bill of rights: I think he's still tied up in the green room.

And not just out, but completely exposed as premier ass kissers who not only lost credibility, but are the laughing stock of the country....all because Hitler Jr. is bypolar and cra cra!!!

WOW, seems like all these die hard Trump ass kisser's are falling prey to his con job....Trump on the other hand, is still in the game.....while everyone around him are tucking their tails between their legs and taking their toys home...

Flynn....out
Nunnes....out
Kellyanne....out
Labor secretary....out
and what about the nut, Miller that gave the American people the Trump bill of rights: I think he's still tied up in the green room.

And not just out, but completely exposed as premier ass kissers who not only lost credibility, but are the laughing stock of the country....all because Hitler Jr. is bypolar and cra cra!!!
Loose cred eh? LOL

Flynn....out
Nunnes....out
Kellyanne....out
Labor secretary....out

See folks? This is the kind of pathetic nonsense that happens when liberal heads explode.

Oh shit... my creds!
Wait... I traded those along with my sensibilities for beer.
I'm down to two morals and a broken ethic

And the sobbing and whining continues...........

I really have no time for anyone calling Trump a "bad" man....after they supported Hillary.
Seriously.

Bad-Luck-Brian.jpg

Forum List

Back