Notice to GOP Senators

If any GOP Senators vote in favor any part of this impeachment show trial, I will contribute to their defeat in primary and general elections for the rest of their (hopefully short) time in office.

And so should you. RINOs need to become extinct.

Throw Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins out of the party.

Better yet deport you and your ilk.

*awaits nasty comments*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's Canadian.
Now, bendog, that ain't much of a nasty comment. lolol!

If any GOP Senators vote in favor any part of this impeachment show trial, I will contribute to their defeat in primary and general elections for the rest of their (hopefully short) time in office.

Whelp, just keep driving away the moderates and independent thinkers from the Republican Party and you'll hasten it's destruction faster than any Democrat (or groups of) could ever think of doing. But don't fret. Murkowski's signaled that she too will cave on witnesses (like Lamar did) and it'll all be over soon. :)

Then comes the fun part. We get to watch Trump and his supporters bloviate for the next two or three weeks. Meanwhile, the rest of us will go back to our daily lives....and will remember come November.
The problem is we keep getting rid of these people and new ones show up. And the voters fall for it. There would be nothing wrong with them, but the other party is to the left of Lenin.

Throw Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins out of the party.

I know exactly how you feel, Terri, but if Republicans are going to hang our hat on tolerance for issues of conscience, we can't cut the hat in two and hang the other half on taking out revenge on those who displease us on one or two issues which are most disagreeable to us.

President Trump has done nothing wrong, but the Democrats have so much disrespect for conservatives since before the Civil War, that's all they'll ever give the rest of us is displeasure, because occasionally in the middle of them firing 360 degrees in a circle of 360 differing lies, once in a while one small thing will ring true to an otherwise conservative who get caught up in a lie that triggers their conscience on the small hope that they are hearing the truth.

We may not win the battle of succeeding with ending this impeachment, or we may. I don't know, possibly since it's so late in the day, they've already decided something. I have been so busy working on the issue of Presidents unilaterally giving American assets the heave-ho, it took all afternoon to find the sources of battles I thought were over 10 years ago, but they never go away, it seems.

It is improper for a body sitting as a jury to call its own new witnesses. This was not an issue of conscience, but a calculated political ploy to influence the upcoming presidential election.

At least Susan Collins is up for reelection in Maine. Mitt Romney is a #1 Grade A asshole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back