Now 3 College Volleyball teams refusing to play against San Jose St due to male on their team

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
This is how it needs to happen. Women’s teams should refuse to play against teams that have males who desire to identify as “women”.

The only thing that sucks is that it harms the women. San Jose St should have to forfeit games everytime they put a male on the court

And.. it’s insane any of this even needs to be said, which shows how radical the woke left is

Protect women’s sports.

This is how it needs to happen. Women’s teams should refuse to play against teams that have males who desire to identify as “women”.

The only thing that sucks is that it harms the women. San Jose St should have to forfeit games everytime they put a male on the court

And.. it’s insane any of this even needs to be said, which shows how radical the woke left is

Protect women’s sports.
this is "freedom" at work. the mixed teams will eventually form their own conference and everyone is happy.

That was stupid. No money in conferences with pretend females. Only perverts would watch that hot mess
now you are talking "economics." i don't think a league like this would be getting great ratings, but the american people appear to be perverted enough .

I used to think the confused pretenders did this because they can't win against peers. Now I think it's a nefarious agenda
That is one-way dystopian corrupted states operate. We already have smearing and destruction of individuals. What is left is reduction of lawsuits and outright killing of the population. The Insurrection agenda is now a fact and has been used. For future reference it will be looked upon as law.

Forum List

Back