BSU Women's volleyball teams forfeits match due to SJSU having a dude on their team.

Well he sent his love and Obama didn't have to deal with a pandemic.
Actually he did have to deal with an ebola issue that was dealt with professionally and without the promise of a miracle.

Not sure how that excuses your blob’s criminal incompetence but I’m sure you’ll tell us as soon as you take his dick out of your mouth.

Here you go...

WASHINGTON — States are receiving old or expired medical supplies from the federal stockpile.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s advice: Use them anyway.

Anything else fuckface?

You said your expired.

Listen nobody buys into you. You're just an annoyance. That and I'm trying to figure out why you dudes pretending to be women fits in this thread

Actually he did have to deal with an ebola issue that was dealt with professionally and without the promise of a miracle.

Not sure how that excuses your blob’s criminal incompetence but I’m sure you’ll tell us as soon as you take his dick out of your mouth.
You mean when Obama brought the guy with it to the US? He got lucky nothing happened with it.

I can’t understand why a physical man would enjoy competing against women
Sorry, you can't made that call. He says he's a woman, that means that he's completely and totally a woman. You can't distinguish between him and any other player on the court. Shame on you.

Good for them. You wanna be a woman? Fine by me, I don't care. But if you want to compete with other females when you are in a man's body, that ain't cool. It's flat out wrong to every other female who was born with a female body and want to compete with other real females. And dangerous.
That is essentially my view of it. I do think that if you’re talking about 7th graders vs. college competitions, that is a different argument though.

As I’ve always said, if you have outdoor plumbing, you play with the fellas; if you don’t , you play with the ladies. Seems easy enough.

Sorry, you can't made that call. He says he's a woman, that means that he's completely and totally a woman. You can't distinguish between him and any other player on the court. Shame on you.
Thats crazy

If he was born a man thats what he will always be

Never happened.

It was handled with professionalism and data driven solutions; not the promise of a “miracle” that never took place.

Were you hiding under your bed when your lord and master promised a “miracle”?
You really don't know shit about Obama. Yes he flew a infected person here. One of the only things Obama did was to divide the country more.

Good start. Hopefully everyone does this.
Women really need to stand up for themselves or eventually there will be no women's sports, just sports, and no women will win anything.

Forum List

Back