🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Mueller is getting booted

I'm sorry did I miss something? Mueller is getting booted?

According to the folks on the USMB he is toast. I will re-post this thread in a month and see how that has worked out

I personally think Mueller is toast. That said, we won't know who was right in a month, or two months. Mueller's investigation is likely now in hibernation until the mid term elections are over. He really had until the end of August to do something and he passed on it. We wont know the conclusion until after the mid terms are over. I think this bodes very well for Trump.

If Mueller had the goods on Trump, he would have found a way to hit Trump this Summer and doom the Republicans mid term hopes of keeping the house. Once the Dems were in the majority it would be off to the races to impeachment.

However, what could Mueller do to hurt Trump if he doesn't have anything? Simple, hold the investigation until after the midterms are over. Let the Democrats hammer the issue all the way to election day. If Mueller had come out on August 30th and exonerated Trump, we would have no doubt seen a Trump victory lap all Fall. The Democrats would have been stripped of their #1 issue, Impeach 45.

Mueller would have taken his shot last week in my opinion. His inaction tells me he has nothing on Trump but will not issue his report now to avoid giving Trump the satisfaction. This way, at least he give the Dems a better chance for the House.
Yep,

If that little piece of shit Miller had anything on trump, it would leaked months ago....

Sounds a lot like wishful thinking to me
... and still no Russian connection

Is there a point to that bit of information?

You repeat it a hell of a lot like it means something, but I am not sure why you find it important.

I don’t watch any network news, I consider them all basically the same. But the Clinton news network is the original fake news no two ways about
Sorry but that is incorrect.
Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?
Ha Ha...that never gets old....use it some more....:71:
Kind a like dan quails Potato?
Don't you mean "potatoe"?

Lol

According to the folks on the USMB he is toast. I will re-post this thread in a month and see how that has worked out

I personally think Mueller is toast. That said, we won't know who was right in a month, or two months. Mueller's investigation is likely now in hibernation until the mid term elections are over. He really had until the end of August to do something and he passed on it. We wont know the conclusion until after the mid terms are over. I think this bodes very well for Trump.

If Mueller had the goods on Trump, he would have found a way to hit Trump this Summer and doom the Republicans mid term hopes of keeping the house. Once the Dems were in the majority it would be off to the races to impeachment.

However, what could Mueller do to hurt Trump if he doesn't have anything? Simple, hold the investigation until after the midterms are over. Let the Democrats hammer the issue all the way to election day. If Mueller had come out on August 30th and exonerated Trump, we would have no doubt seen a Trump victory lap all Fall. The Democrats would have been stripped of their #1 issue, Impeach 45.

Mueller would have taken his shot last week in my opinion. His inaction tells me he has nothing on Trump but will not issue his report now to avoid giving Trump the satisfaction. This way, at least he give the Dems a better chance for the House.
Yep,

If that little piece of shit Miller had anything on trump, it would leaked months ago....
Mueller doesn't leak dumbass.

Yep,

I hear the charge a lot that Mueller leaks information, but never seen any examples. This is just a talking point they all parrot.

Playing the devils advocate here, if I the goal was to hurt Trump and the Repubs in the election, doing it in Aug/Sept is a terrible time. We the people have a notorious short attention span, it would have been old news by Nov.

You always play Devil's Advocate, and IMO, Mueller is there for the sole purpose of an October surprise. I'm braced for it already. :)

My voting will be changed at this point.

Of course you could be right. But, after the shit storm following Comey's actions in 2016, I am guessing DOJ is not going to make any move during the election season. DOJ has guidelines about taking actions close to elections.
Those guidelines refer to bringing charges or opening investigations against candidates running in upcoming elections...which of course Comey ignored in 2016

Do you know of candidates that are under suspicion by Mueller?

Yep,

You repeat it a hell of a lot like it means something, but I am not sure why you find it important.
The investigation is pointless

Yep,

Thanks for your pointless opinion.
I personally think we ought to know if Putin is trying to control our government

Yep,

I hear the charge a lot that Mueller leaks information, but never seen any examples. This is just a talking point they all parrot.
Every politician/deep state person Leaks information dumbass

Yep,

Not in the least, look at all those criminals that have been uncovered. Crime is crime!

Yep,

Thanks for your pointless opinion.
I personally think we ought to know if Putin is trying to control our government

Yep,

Trump sure does, but can you give a few examples of Mueller doing so?

Yep,

Not in the least, look at all those criminals that have been uncovered. Crime is crime!
Nothing to do with Trump

Nothing to do with Trump

So. What's your point?

Playing the devils advocate here, if I the goal was to hurt Trump and the Repubs in the election, doing it in Aug/Sept is a terrible time. We the people have a notorious short attention span, it would have been old news by Nov.

You always play Devil's Advocate, and IMO, Mueller is there for the sole purpose of an October surprise. I'm braced for it already. :)

My voting will be changed at this point.

Of course you could be right. But, after the shit storm following Comey's actions in 2016, I am guessing DOJ is not going to make any move during the election season. DOJ has guidelines about taking actions close to elections.
Those guidelines refer to bringing charges or opening investigations against candidates running in upcoming elections...which of course Comey ignored in 2016

Do you know of candidates that are under suspicion by Mueller?

I don't even know if Trump is under suspicion by Mueller. Comey and Rosenstien stated he was not a target of any investigation. How do we know others, GOP or Dems are not under investigation? We don't. Therefore, the DOJ will not risk being seen as putting a thumb on the scale.

Yep,

He’s like Hildabeasts colostomy bag.... leaking shit constantly

Nothing to do with Trump

So. What's your point?
A waste of time and money

Yep,

He’s like Hildabeasts colostomy bag.... leaking shit constantly

Yes, Trump is. But this is about Mueller, can you give an example or two?

Nothing to do with Trump

So. What's your point?
A waste of time and money

Putting criminals in jail is never a waste of time. Unless you are putting them there for having marijuana on them, then it is more than a waste of time.

Forum List

Back