"Now We're Going To Trial"; Trump Kids Suffer Major Blow In DC Inauguration Investigation

You must follow the BS from Fox News. Better get your head out of your butt and start reading how it's caca.
Trump's got a lot of Cult members protecting him and his. It can't last forever; he's too dirty. The January 6 Committee will expose a bunch of his sins.

Oops, sorry, doesn't actually exist.
1645062472494.jpeg

According to a report from the Daily Beast, while Donald Trump and his family were reeling from a New York Times report that the Trump Organization's accounting firm was severing ties with the company while casting doubts about the past ten year's worth of financial statements, the family suffered another stinging blow in a federal courthouse in Washington, D.C.

As the Beast's Jose Pagliery reported, the Trump organization -- and specifically Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump -- are now facing the prospect of going to trial in a case involving the misuse of inauguration donations back in 2017.

What a disastrous week for the Trump family. Their long list of criminal behavior has finally caught up to them.
Trump should have went to prison back in the 1970s. That's when his criminal activity began.

Trump should have went to prison back in the 1970s. That's when his criminal activity began.
I had heard he dealt with criminals back then in the course of doing business in New York, but did not know he had been accused of anything criminal back then.

I had heard he dealt with criminals back then in the course of doing business in New York, but did not know he had been accused of anything criminal back then.
I think it was in 1970 when he was first convicted of fraud and discrimination. No one in the city has a thousand apartments without any black tenants. He lost that case. A couple of years later, he hired Mafia Hitman to keep his tenants in line. Is convicted in that too, but only the three Mafia Hitman went to prison.

I think it was in 1970 when he was first convicted of fraud and discrimination. No one in the city has a thousand apartments without any black tenants. He lost that case. A couple of years later, he hired Mafia Hitman to keep his tenants in line. Is convicted in that too, but only the three Mafia Hitman went to prison.
Hiring a hitman is a felony, even in New York. I certainly do not think it out of character, as he has very little character, but it seems I would have heard this one before now, if true, and I don't even like the guy.

Hiring a hitman is a felony, even in New York. I certainly do not think it out of character, as he has very little character, but it seems I would have heard this one before now, if true, and I don't even like the guy.
Believe me there's nothing to like, it isn't just the constant lies, it's the constant cons. I can't think of anybody who's been more destructive in their lives except for Mass murderers Iike Hitler, Stalin, etc. If you had the opportunity he'd put them to shame too. The last time I looked he had over 4,000 legal cases against him. He's definitely committed more fraud than any other American that ever lived. He almost single-handedly destroyed Atlantic City New Jersey. Two of my mother's cousins ( truck farmers in New Jersey ) never fully recovered from their dealings with him. He's the smile in your face while saying, " The check's in the mail. " kind of guy. He usually pays his way out of all these fraud cases. That really needs to be stopped. White collar crime hurts more than all other crime combined.

CRUSH The LSAT - Ultimate guide to LSAT Prep & Law School>deep... Donald Trump Settlement and Lawsuits- History of Legal Affairs. The bottom line is he gets away with it, or should I say he's gotten away with it up till now I think he's about done for.

Forum List

Back