Now, will they 25th Joe and try to manufacture a ‘record’ for Kamala before November?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
That’s got to be what they’ll do if they’re really rolling with Kameltoe…Right?
To date she’s been a complete failure….they’ll need her in the Oval Office to credit her with Trump policies they’ll bring back….Can they really plug her in any other way?

To date she’s been a complete failure….they’ll need her in the Oval Office to credit her with Trump policies they’ll bring back….Can they really plug her in any other way?
Yep, exactly what will happen in the next two weeks. Harris is going to be 47.

I don't see that as what's going to happen. Huge false flag, WW3 maybe, but not that.

1721619289354.png

If they do that then they aren’t really running her.
I think they need that money. The money from the Biden/Harris campaign.

That could be wrong, They could have other plans, and none of it good for Americans.

They could have 3x that much money in the dark stuff.

Soros, WEF, China, uh-oh! I posted that without my foil hat on!

You think they will? Interesting.

Now, will they 25th Joe and try to manufacture a ‘record’ for Kamala before November?​

That’s got to be what they’ll do if they’re really rolling with Kameltoe… Right?
Right! I don't want to go anywhere near "The View" and those menopausal sows at the trough although I am sure to see enough excerpts from Damon Imani and Matt Walsh. That’ll be a hoot for sure!

Forum List

Back