NRA Convention

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
President Trump is about to speak....tune to C-SPAN to watch all of it....without asinine comments by newscasters.

President Trump is about to speak....tune to C-SPAN to watch all of it....without asinine comments by newscasters.

Sorry can't stand the sound of his voice and his bragging about non existence issues.

Sorry can't stand the sound of his voice and his bragging about non existence issues.
:laugh:

That explains why you’re ignorant of the positive things we’re now seeing in this country. :)
Au contraire, I am very up on everything, one doesn't need to listen to trump and fill their head with his BS.

That explains why you’re ignorant of the positive things we’re now seeing in this country. :)

On the contraire, I am very up on everything, one doesn't need to listen to trump and fill their head with his BS.
I’m gonna guess you get your ‘facts’ from CNN or MSNBC. :)

So there will be just Trump's asinine comments. Good to know.

Like banning guns is like banning cars. Jesus Fuck that man is a moron.

On the contraire, I am very up on everything, one doesn't need to listen to trump and fill their head with his BS.

I read, and I know what he says, did you see Neil Cavato yesterday, I feel the same way. You might look at his video. Trump has been around a long time and he is fuller of BS now like he always was. He is a lowlife charlatan.

Au contraire, I am very up on everything, one doesn't need to listen to trump and fill their head with his BS.
So you get your BS from listening to Pocohantes or crooked Hillary speaking?

So you get your BS from listening to Pocohantes or crooked Hillary speaking?

Haven't heard a word from either in a long time. Do you listen to them, it must be on podcasts.

I read, and I know what he says, did you see Neil Cavato yesterday, I feel the same way. You might look at his video. Trump has been around a long time and he is fuller of BS now like he always was. He is a lowlife charlatan.
Did you see this vid? ....

We know you love Hillary, Penelope. Have you ever wondered why you can’t give us just one example of her ever doing something positive that didn’t benefit herself?

So there will be just Trump's asinine comments. Good to know.

Like banning guns is like banning cars. Jesus Fuck that man is a moron.
You are the fucking moron. He was comparing the asinine logic of banning guns because they are used to kill people with the equally asinine logic of banning trucks because they are used to kill people. In both cases, it is a stupid fucking attempt at logic.

However, it is expected of liberals because such errant logic in inherent in their fucked up sense of values and their inability to do anything except parrot other liberal idiots.

You goddamned liberals take the fucking cake in fostering morons! Your comprehension of spoken English is non existent. Strangely, your comprehension of written English is no better...even when you have time to read something multiple times before replying with inane comments.

That's better than being a lowlife.

Forum List

Back