Nugent: Military Suicides At Record Levels Because Obama 'Violates The Constitution'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Peter Finocchiaro

Ted Nugent is at it again.

Appearing on conservative pundit Alex Jones' radio program on Tuesday, the controversial rocker suggested that American soldiers who commit suicide are driven to the act by "heartbreak" that President Barack Obama is violating the constitution.

The comment came as Jones and Nugent discussed what they identified as a mainstream media conspiracy against the Tea Party -- conducted because, as Nugent said, Tea Partiers represent "an intelligence to the scam… led by the groomed America-hater commander in chief."

Nugent continued:

I'm gonna hit you with something even more ugly, and just heartbreaking, and anti-American than anything else. I bet you've covered this Alex. We have an epidemic, an unprecedented increase, in the heroes of the U.S. military committing suicides, and I'm gonna tell you why. I’m sure the leftist blogs are gonna attack me, misquote me.
But I’ll tell you why more and more warrior heroes of the military are killing themselves: because they are in absolute frustration and heartbreak that their boss, their commander in chief violates the Constitution that he has made an oath to, while their hero warrior blood brothers are being blown to smithereens and blown up while executing their oath to the same Constitution that the president, the vice president and the attorney general violate.​

Nugent went on to say that -- in speaking personally to soldiers gathered around "an Uncle Ted campfire" -- he got the distinct impression that they were repulsed by Obama. "These guys take that oath of the Constitution to heart," Nugent said, and "when they see the abuse of power, and corruption, and the sheer criminality" of the Obama administration, "the frustration level is evil, it's palpable, it's a disease."

Suicides among both active-duty soldiers and military veterans have indeed surged to record levels in recent years. However, as Raw Story explains:

At the National Center for Veterans Studies, recent interviews with soldiers whose suicide attempts failed found that each individual has a complex set of reasons for wanting to end their life, with many listing more than 10 different stress factors in their personal lives. The suicide rate was highest among soldiers who were divorced or separated.

Other recent research points to a potential link between suicide and traumatic brain injuries caused by explosions on the battlefield.​

More: Ted Nugent: Military Suicides Are At Record Levels Because Obama 'Violates The Constitution'

Nugent to Alex Jones: Soldiers committing suicide because Obama 'violates the Constitution' | The Raw Story

Why does Nugent say such stupid shit? Doesn't he even care that his lunacy will be fact-checked? Is his base really that stupid?

The shit is very close to hitting the fan...I saw it in Obama's face the other day.

Sean Penn, Bill Maher, Ted Nugent.

Hmmmm...Why do we care what they say.

I put no weight in what they say. They are entertainers, nothing more.

There's inherent weight in the opinion of people who almost solely focus on politics in their professional careers.

Sean Penn... who cares.

Ted Nugent... I can see why people care, since he's always political, but he hardly has a career discussing politics.

Bill Maher... Politically Incorrect and Real Time with Bill Maher. He makes a career out of discussing politics, and he has discussions regularly with powerful people in the political world. His opinion has quite a bit of weight.

There's inherent weight in the opinion of people who almost solely focus on politics in their professional careers.

Sean Penn... who cares.

Ted Nugent... I can see why people care, since he's always political, but he hardly has a career discussing politics.

Bill Maher... Politically Incorrect and Real Time with Bill Maher. He makes a career out of discussing politics, and he has discussions regularly with powerful people in the political world. His opinion has quite a bit of weight.

All three are brainless entertainers, I don't care what they say, anyone that lets these three dictate there politics, are IDIOTS and deserve to remain stupid.

Who honestly cares about Ted Nugent? I think the only press he gets now is liberals lap dogging at his feet because he says outlandish stuff. Anyone with a brain couldn't care less about this loser.

see that Lakota.....Balls is telling you something.....you are obsessed with the guy.....do you have his poster hanging in your room?....

By Peter Finocchiaro

Ted Nugent is at it again.

Appearing on conservative pundit Alex Jones' radio program on Tuesday, the controversial rocker suggested that American soldiers who commit suicide are driven to the act by "heartbreak" that President Barack Obama is violating the constitution.

The comment came as Jones and Nugent discussed what they identified as a mainstream media conspiracy against the Tea Party -- conducted because, as Nugent said, Tea Partiers represent "an intelligence to the scam… led by the groomed America-hater commander in chief."

Nugent continued:

I'm gonna hit you with something even more ugly, and just heartbreaking, and anti-American than anything else. I bet you've covered this Alex. We have an epidemic, an unprecedented increase, in the heroes of the U.S. military committing suicides, and I'm gonna tell you why. I’m sure the leftist blogs are gonna attack me, misquote me.
But I’ll tell you why more and more warrior heroes of the military are killing themselves: because they are in absolute frustration and heartbreak that their boss, their commander in chief violates the Constitution that he has made an oath to, while their hero warrior blood brothers are being blown to smithereens and blown up while executing their oath to the same Constitution that the president, the vice president and the attorney general violate.​

Nugent went on to say that -- in speaking personally to soldiers gathered around "an Uncle Ted campfire" -- he got the distinct impression that they were repulsed by Obama. "These guys take that oath of the Constitution to heart," Nugent said, and "when they see the abuse of power, and corruption, and the sheer criminality" of the Obama administration, "the frustration level is evil, it's palpable, it's a disease."

Suicides among both active-duty soldiers and military veterans have indeed surged to record levels in recent years. However, as Raw Story explains:

At the National Center for Veterans Studies, recent interviews with soldiers whose suicide attempts failed found that each individual has a complex set of reasons for wanting to end their life, with many listing more than 10 different stress factors in their personal lives. The suicide rate was highest among soldiers who were divorced or separated.

Other recent research points to a potential link between suicide and traumatic brain injuries caused by explosions on the battlefield.​

More: Ted Nugent: Military Suicides Are At Record Levels Because Obama 'Violates The Constitution'

Nugent to Alex Jones: Soldiers committing suicide because Obama 'violates the Constitution' | The Raw Story

Why does Nugent say such stupid shit? Doesn't he even care that his lunacy will be fact-checked? Is his base really that stupid?

They let Nugent talk to the Alex Jones from jail?

Sean Penn... who cares.

All three are brainless entertainers, I don't care what they say, anyone that lets these three dictate there politics, are IDIOTS and deserve to remain stupid.

Bill Maher is far more intelligent than anything I have ever read coming from you.

Sean Penn... who cares.

Bill Maher is far more intelligent than anything I have ever read coming from you.

Ted Nugent is far more intelligent than anything I have ever read coming from you.

Forum List

Back