NY Mayor Eric Adams Appoints Brother, a Retired NYPD Sergeant, to Deputy Commissioner Role

I didn't see where it said it was illegal so I am assuming it is not. It should be though.

I don't know what's "illegal" about it. The mayor wants someone he can count on in a key position in his administration. Although I'm not sure why Bernard would want the job- the people of New York are anti-police and are pretty cool with street crime from their selection of Mr. Bragg as DA.

Jake Tapper said it's illegal. video incoming
Oh so the police hating Jake Tapper said it so it must be true.....The only cop that turd ever liked was the BLM Byrd murderer.

Now I honestly can't speak to the strict legality of it all but I thought it was the NY way.....Sorta like a low-rent Chicago Way.

It could not be any worse than this gem from 2020.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio appoints wife to lead coronavirus racial inequality task force​

Illegal? I'm going to need to see some links to official state or federal sites with written laws that say it's illegal before I believe this.

Out of all the illegal shit current administration's have done this is nothing. No one seems to be calling out purposefully bringing in illegals on purpose to flood the country, house speakers doing insider trading, for mandates for vaccines on a unwilling nation or officials letting their kids rake in millions sitting on energy board for other countries we work with and a whole lot more. that stuff is actually illegal.

If I've ever asked this question before, I can't remember what was said in return, but what is the difference/point in certain positions anyway? Blue Bloods is one of my most favorite shows and the newest episode this past Friday concerned the mayor. What is the difference between a mayor, a govern, and the commissioner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Politics and nepotism, no shock there. You don't appoint the best, you appoint to keep your good old boys on your favor list.

Forum List

Back