NY Times: Dads Bumbling Idiots with Kids While Mom Marched

My husband wouldn't have any problems at all, he's an excellent father...that and I'd never march with a bunch of loons anyway

My husband wouldn't have any problems at all, he's an excellent father...that and I'd never march with a bunch of loons anyway
Sorry, let me clarify. I have no issue with dads taking care of kids. But when progressives mock dads for trying to do "what women should be doing" I have to start laughing and pointing my finger.

Sorry, let me clarify. I have no issue with dads taking care of kids. But when progressives mock dads for trying to do "what women should be doing" I have to start laughing and pointing my finger.

I know where you were coming from and if the truth be known progressive mothers ain't worth a shit either.

Need further proof? This is so very sad

16195371_1292256027507602_5651910777967761566_n.jpg

I know where you were coming from and if the truth be known progressive mothers ain't worth a shit either.

Proud mommy.

Proud mommy.

Freaking moonbat who has no business raising a beautiful child like that.

Proud mommy.

It's pretty much an entire generation we will see from Calif and NY in the next 10 years conducting mass murder and mayhem.

Proud mommy.

It's pretty much an entire generation we will see from Calif and NY in the next 10 years conducting mass murder and mayhem.

Yeah...but the bright side is ours will be raised right, much like you have seen in the last elections, stopped them cold

So they NYT is saying that a woman's place is in the home barefoot and preggers?

They'll start advocating for smoking cigarettes again.

Funny the NYT seems to like the 1950s.

Very few of the wealthy elites raise their kids without the help of nannies, I am glad to see the NYT stressing the importance of mothers caring for children.

Hey....I have a pic of her liberal husband....:lol:

image.jpeg

Proud mommy.

Yeah...but the bright side is ours will be raised right, much like you have seen in the last elections, stopped them cold
image.png

I'm surprised no one was triggered by that article. The one guy had his daughter at a dance recital and his son was going to play soccer. A bit stereotypical gender normativity and patriarchal, no? Oh the humanity.

I'm surprised no one was triggered by that article. The one guy had his daughter at a dance recital and his son was going to play soccer. A bit stereotypical gender normativity and patriarchal, no? Oh the humanity.

Maybe it was gay soccer, or is that redundant?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back