NYC Health Czar Who Pushed Harris/Biden Vaccine Mandates Went to Secret Sex and Dance Parties During Lockdowns

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Wait let me guess he was just trying to impress someone.

Just remarkable the ever -emerging gall of these people. They knew people were getting death wished upon them as “vaccine hesitant,” the Orwellian term for those who insisted on refusing experimental injections. The global deaths by COVID mRNA vaccines is estimated by University of Ottawa Professor Denis Rancourt. (Rancourt work and bio.)

“We went to some, like, underground dance party—underneath a bank on Wall Street—We were all rolling,” he told the young woman as he laughingly admitted, “This was not Covid-friendly!”

“I’m gonna make it really fu*king hard to be unvaccinated,” he said. “I actually was the one who convinced the Mayor to make it a mandate[vaccine].”

“The way we do it in public health is we make it very uncomfortable to be unvaccinated,” Dr. Varma said.

“‘You can’t get a job, you can’t go to a restaurant, your kids can’t go to school…it’s like fu*k it, I’m just going to get vaccinated,” he said. “You force people by making it really uncomfortable.”
“

“The Teachers Union wanted all the teachers to be able to stay at home and Zoom so they’d be safe, even though it means the kids get hurt.” “Kids learn more when you’re in school…when you’re an 8 or 9 year old you can’t sit in front of a fu*king Zoom screen all day.” “He didn’t tell the Unions to just fu*k off…We didn’t have a choice…because he needs them for votes.”

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1836784805368705104

““We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us. So please do the right thing. But just don’t take it from me, listen to the voices of unvaccinated Americans who are lying in hospital beds, taking their final breath saying, if only I’d gotten vaccinated.” – Joe Biden, Sept 2021

Biden: Our “patience” for the unvaccinated person is wearing thin

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontline Doctors on June 22, 2022

Rules for thee, but not for me, and a blatant display that the over-exaggerated rules were useless.

Fauci was photographed at a ballgame with no mask on and people on both sides of him . Then the simp lied and said he was eating. There was no food in his hands nor on his lap
That’s how they operate.

Wait let me guess he was just trying to impress someone.

Just remarkable the ever -emerging gall of these people. They knew people were getting death wished upon them as “vaccine hesitant,” the Orwellian term for those who insisted on refusing experimental injections. The global deaths by COVID mRNA vaccines is estimated by University of Ottawa Professor Denis Rancourt. (Rancourt work and bio.)

“We went to some, like, underground dance party—underneath a bank on Wall Street—We were all rolling,” he told the young woman as he laughingly admitted, “This was not Covid-friendly!”

“I’m gonna make it really fu*king hard to be unvaccinated,” he said. “I actually was the one who convinced the Mayor to make it a mandate[vaccine].”

“The way we do it in public health is we make it very uncomfortable to be unvaccinated,” Dr. Varma said.

“‘You can’t get a job, you can’t go to a restaurant, your kids can’t go to school…it’s like fu*k it, I’m just going to get vaccinated,” he said. “You force people by making it really uncomfortable.”
“

“The Teachers Union wanted all the teachers to be able to stay at home and Zoom so they’d be safe, even though it means the kids get hurt.” “Kids learn more when you’re in school…when you’re an 8 or 9 year old you can’t sit in front of a fu*king Zoom screen all day.” “He didn’t tell the Unions to just fu*k off…We didn’t have a choice…because he needs them for votes.”

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1836784805368705104

““We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us. So please do the right thing. But just don’t take it from me, listen to the voices of unvaccinated Americans who are lying in hospital beds, taking their final breath saying, if only I’d gotten vaccinated.” – Joe Biden, Sept 2021

Biden: Our “patience” for the unvaccinated person is wearing thin

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontline Doctors on June 22, 2022

Eventually these people get what they deserve.

There is no statute of limitations on manslaughter. The question is whether sane Americans want to consider real charges against NY so-called Covid Czars who are responsible for Cuomo's E.O. that resulted in thousands of Nursing Home deaths.

Forum List

Back