NYC School Children Heckled By Adults While Singing “God Bless the USA”

Its fine to be patriotic.

Its not OK to promote one religion

Lee Greenwood didn't write the song to be religious. He wrote it to be patriotic. It does not promote one religion.

Not at all. It's a major salute to all those that have served in the Armed Forces.

Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in war, or armies or putting their allegiance to any one country or ruler or flag. And by all accounts, the Principal is a Jehovah's Witness.

Every one that I've met are wonderful people. I'm actually quite surprised she acted in such an irrational manner banning the song that is a tradition at the school.

But on the other hand it has been reported that she tried to get the Pledge of Allegiance banned as well.

They would or atheism. Or the cult of Obama. those are "approved" by the left. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
They always use the children as a prop, but then they heckle kids singing a song they dont like, because it's religious and patriotic, if it were about killing, sex and drugs, they'd be ok with that, tells you ALOT about them.

Lee Greenwood didn't write the song to be religious. He wrote it to be patriotic. It does not promote one religion.

Not at all. It's a major salute to all those that have served in the Armed Forces.

Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in war, or armies or putting their allegiance to any one country or ruler or flag. And by all accounts, the Principal is a Jehovah's Witness.

Every one that I've met are wonderful people. I'm actually quite surprised she acted in such an irrational manner banning the song that is a tradition at the school.

But on the other hand it has been reported that she tried to get the Pledge of Allegiance banned as well.

Well then she was imposing her beliefs on the kids, but that's ok, because liberals agree with that, just not that christian or patriotic stuff.

the Song does not promote any Religion asshole. It says God, Not Jesus. Allah is just Arabic for God. It's Fucking Generic You can think of Any Fucking God you want to when he says it.

You Fucking Libs are just ridicules. Really. The More I hear from your wrapped Minds, there more I know this Country is fucked.

The liberal hecklers should have joined in and sang with the kids wouldn't that be nice

I still cannot believe what I've been reading about this incident. Having the head of the PTA there with her husband and her child to "counter" protest kids singing "God Bless the USA" is just so whacked out.

And I'm still not over that quote "it's a country song, and we're not in the country". :cuckoo:

The liberal hecklers should have joined in and sang with the kids wouldn't that be nice

I still cannot believe what I've been reading about this incident. Having the head of the PTA there with her husband and her child to "counter" protest kids singing "God Bless the USA" is just so whacked out.

And I'm still not over that quote "it's a country song, and we're not in the country". :cuckoo:

yeah PTAs are full of leftwing whackos, I guess jobbless retards have more time.

Sad, Some of those kids looked terrified of those liberal idiots..

What an awful display.

A group of New York City school children were not allowed to sing “God Bless the USA” in school during their Kindergarten graduation ceremony. So, the children went to a playground to sing it where a group of adults heckled them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3Hkx-Liwk]Bob Turner's Patriotic Presser 6-18-12 - YouTube[/ame]

at about three minutes they are asked if they want to sing it again and they all say NO

What did you expect after being told they were going to hell and shame on them, etc etc...????

Or at least shut up and let them sing. Were they raised in a barn? No manners? No wonder our world is going to hell in a handbasket.

No for liberals, commies, nazis, whatever you call them, the ends ALWAYS justify the means and EVERYTHING is political.

If the school knew it was going to be unpleasent why did they force the kids to sing it?

Because they didnt care about the kids

The school didn't. The kids chose that song and the principal overruled it. So some of the parents got together with their kids and took them off of school property so they could sing the song they wanted to sing for their Kindergarten graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, there were too many people like you there to actually let them and their graduation was ruined by idiots saying they were going to hell and shame on them.

For fucks sake!
The whole episode reflects badly on everyone involved!
Excepting the kids of course.

Because Truth does promote one religion, atheism and that's all you can be in public, under comrade Trushmatters.

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

We should be shocked some political opponents expressed their thoughts? Really?

They weren't harrassing the kids. They were harrassing the politician.

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker

Yea, this is a crock of shit. Using kids to make a political statement and then accuse the hecklers of being unpatriotic. What a bunch of bullshit.

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

We should be shocked some political opponents expressed their thoughts? Really?

They weren't harrassing the kids. They were harrassing the politician.

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker

Yea, this is a crock of shit. Using kids to make a political statement and then accuse the hecklers of being unpatriotic. What a bunch of bullshit.

Wrong, nice try, but wrong. The kids wanted to sing "Proud to be an American" for their graduation. The principal said no and chose Justin Beirbeir's "Baby" instead. Parents were upset and arranged to have their kids sing the song off the school grounds and they invited their congressman and the press. Stupid adults turned up and heckled the students so badly it scared some of them. They couldn't even let the kids sing before they started telling them they were going to hell.

What the hecklers are is rude, racist, and criminal. If I had been there, that one man would have been taken down, and yeah, I think I could take a coward that picks on children quite easily. I might have gone to jail but no one threatens kids while I'm around.

Forum List

Back