NYPD may go on strike on July 4 so city can have its 'independence' from cops

That goes for plenty of people in government

but today the cops face life in prison every time they go out on patrol

Don't do something illegal and you don't face life in prison. Isn't that how it works?

Just like a soldier doesn't have to worry about being charged with war crimes, if he only follows "lawful" orders, and follows the rules of engagement.

What the cops should do is refuse to guard the mayor or any city officials, including judges

Do you think cops are that shallow, that they don't take their oath seriously?
If the mayor want to cut the police force and protect criminsls instead let him start with his own safety

he does not deserve police protection that he denies to ordinary citizens

I seriously hope they didn't say "honor us".
What the cops should do is refuse to guard the mayor or any city officials, including judges

The police have absolutely no desire to wear a vest and say "Do you want fries with that" all day. They aren't quitting.

Don't do something illegal and you don't face life in prison. Isn't that how it works?
Thats not how it works

the police do their job, black people riot in the streets, and a police officer is thrown to the wolves

1. I do not think all the cops would strike.

2. But if they did and His Honor had problems and called 911 only to be told that there were no cops on duty, that would be what I would call instant karma.

3. If there were a day without cops, the looting would make the looting of three weeks ago look like child's play. All the rich liberals would have left the city, knowing that their apartments would be ransacked.

4. Imagine trying to survive on the New York subway without a single cop! Even with cops, it's dicey.

5. I would feel sorry for the people who did NOT vote for that blank mayor, but I would not feel sorry for those people who DID vote for him.

If the mayor want to cut the police force and protect criminsls instead let him start with his own safety

he does not deserve police protection that he denies to ordinary citizens
Should Trump give up his "bunker" that he hid in during the protests outside of the white house?

Just warn the law-abiding, so they can get their guns.

you can always tell when someone is a deranged conservative piece of shit.

he DEMANDS respect but gives none!

so the cops who like to beat, taze and kill people for jaywalking, driving while black, or holding cell phones are whining about NOT being
respected!

cops want respect?

BE RESPECTFUL to the PEOPLE who PAY YOUR FUKIN SALARIES!

you took an oath.....respect THAT!
Cops have one of the hardest jobs in the world...they have to deal with the scum of society day in and day out...all the while being criticized by people like you! It's always the total assholes that use that line about "the people who pay your salary"!

Cops have one of the hardest jobs in the world...they have to deal with the scum of society day in and day out...all the while being criticized by people like you! It's always the total assholes that use that line about "the people who pay your salary"!
Is that how you speak of your congressman?

1592601641394.jpeg

so the cops who like to beat, taze and kill people for jaywalking, driving while black, or holding cell phones are whining about NOT being
respected!

cops want respect?

Another angry faggot screeches into the wind, and everybody just laughs at the gimp. lol

I'll beleive the story when I see it; it would be great if it were true.

The police have absolutely no desire to wear a vest and say "Do you want fries with that" all day. They aren't quitting.

if they are close to retirement maybe they just look the other way and let black criminals run wild

but the younger cops can still start over

Around here some of the Burb cities pay better and have much better working conditions than the shitholes run by black pols and black chiefs, whom apparently are chosen especially for their lack of competence at anything related to crime prevention and investigation, same as the heads of their school boards are re genuine education methods and teaching.

respected!

cops want respect?

You have data to back up your lies? Oh, I forgot. Democrats abhor data and facts.

Should Trump give up his "bunker" that he hid in during the protests outside of the white house?
Absolutely not

the decision to abolish is a local liberal democrat black lives matter issue

trump supports the cops

if they are close to retirement maybe they just look the other way and let black criminals run wild

Around here some of the Burb cities pay better and have much better working conditions than the shitholes run by black pols and black chiefs, whom apparently are chosen especially for their lack of competence at anything related to crime prevention and investigation, same as the heads of their school boards are re genuine education methods and teaching.
To be fair if democrats could find competent black mayors and police chiefs they would probably hire them

To be fair if democrats could find competent black mayors and police chiefs they would probably hire them

I disagree; there are easily at least 300 black people living within 5 miles of me alone that would have been far better Presidents than the commie NOI Obama; they just wanted a corrupt Chicago hack instead. Same with the locals they back around the country. they deliberately pick the most racist and corrupt scum of the crop that has managed to avoid arrest to back for public office, same as they have since the 'Reconstruction' era in the South. It's traditonal Party policy, and their base wouldn't have it any other way.

I disagree; there are easily at least 300 black people living within 5 miles of me alone that would have been far better Presidents than the commie NOI Obama
Probably so

but Obama doesent count

Because he spent more time in the insane education system we have than they did, so he was uniquely unqualifed to run anything including a lemon aid stand or a large city

Forum List

Back