Obama: 7 Years, 7 Major Islamic Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
SECURITY...History will not be kind to President Obama's effectiveness in fighting terrorism. His record is terrible. The California Christmas Party Massacre is the only the latest in a string of major U.S. attacks during his tenure.

In May 2009, Obama vowed to defeat terrorism using "all elements of our power."

"My single most important responsibility as president is to keep the American people safe," he said. "It's the first thing that I think about when I wake up in the morning. It's the last thing that I think about when I go to sleep at night."

The next month, Obama traveled to Cairo to apologize to the world's Muslims for the War on Terror. Then he canceled it, along with enhanced interrogations used to obtain information about plots against the homeland from captured terrorists.

Next, he set out to release as many terrorists as he could from the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. He also ordered the FBI and Homeland Security to delete "jihad" from counterterrorism manuals and fire all trainers who linked terrorism to Islam.

Obama wasn't done keeping us safe.

He also stopped a major investigation of terrorsupporting Muslim Brotherhood front groups and mosques after U.S. attorneys successfully prosecuted Brotherhood charities. And he opened the floodgates to Muslim immigrants, importing more than 400,000 of them, many from terrorist hot spots Somalia, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Not coincidentally, America has endured seven major Islamic terrorist attacks on its soil on Obama's watch. The nation has averaged one big hit a year, over the past seven years. The ISIS-inspired San Bernardino attack was the deadliest terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11. Here are the other six:

June 2009: Al-Qaida-trained Abdulhakim Muhammad opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office in Little Rock, Ark., killing Pvt. William Long and wounding Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula.

November 2009: Nidal Malik Hasan opened fire in an attack at Ford Hood in Killeen, Texas, killing 13 and wounding more than 30. Obama ruled it "workplace violence," not terrorism, even though Hasan was in contact with an al-Qaida leader in Yemen before the strikes and praised Allah as he mowed down fellow soldiers.

September 2012: Terrorists with al-Qaida in the Maghreb attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, killing the U.S. ambassador and three others. Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied to the American people, blaming the attack on an anti-Muslim video when they knew it was al-Qaida.

April 2013: Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev exploded two pressure cooker bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding more than 260. At least 17 people lost limbs.

May 2015: ISIS-directed Muslims Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson opened fire on the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, shooting a security guard before police took them out in a hail of bullets.

July 2015: Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez attacked a military recruiting center and U.S. Navy Reserve in Chattanooga, Tenn., shooting to death four U.S. Marines and a sailor before police killed him.

Attack after attack, Obama has maintained that global warming is a bigger threat than global terrorism. Americans are fed up. Even before the Christmas Party Massacre, polls showed that Obama is widely viewed as soft on Islamic terrorists.

According to Quinnipiac University, over 60% of American voters say Obama isn't doing enough to prevent terrorism and is losing the fight against ISIS. Even 57% of independent voters disapprove of the way Obama is handling terrorism.

Good luck, Hillary.
Obama: 7 Years, 7 Major Islamic Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Soil

And the body-count? Oh right, fuck-all versus the Bush 3,000 plus...
9-11-towers-today-150910_744883d61921650cb27a3ffc2490c7a4.today-inline-large.jpg

2002-09-02-jumper.jpg

short of turning the US into a police state (wouldn't that just be a neocon whackjob's wet dream "Break out the M16s Cletus, we's goin' ta war!"), no president could stop those terrorist acts, nor the ones to come. Give US Intelligence a bigger budget and more people....

Of course, the above video is HALF true, Clinton could have gotten Bin Laden WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE!!!

The difference between Bush and Obama is obama seems comfortable with these terror attacks to drive his anti gun agenda.

President Bush, months after 9/11;
"Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized. … I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you.

He let bin Laden walk across the border from Tora Bora into Pakistan and let the Pakistanis run an air lift from Kunduz into Pakistan rescuing as many as thousands of Taliban and foreign fighters who were trapped by the Northern Alliance. Needless to say the Northern Alliance were pissed.

"Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized. … I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you.

He let bin Laden walk across the border from Tora Bora into Pakistan and let the Pakistanis run an air lift from Kunduz into Pakistan rescuing as many as thousands of Taliban and foreign fighters who were trapped by the Northern Alliance. Needless to say the Northern Alliance were pissed.

So, Clinton COULD HAVE STOPPED EVERYTHING...AND FUCKED UP AND DIDN'T!!!! CLINTON'S FAULT ALL THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING!

So, Clinton COULD HAVE STOPPED EVERYTHING...AND FUCKED UP AND DIDN'T!!!! CLINTON'S FAULT ALL THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING!

Reagan created bin Laden, keep trying...

Clinton could have stopped Bin Laden, and didn't...Keep trying!

CIA machinations, like war, can have devastating unintended consequences.

440px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

In the late 1980s, Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto, concerned about the growing strength of the Islamist movement, told President George H. W. Bush, "You are creating a Frankenstein."[

independent-1993%20(1)-1.jpeg

440px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

In the late 1980s, Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto, concerned about the growing strength of the Islamist movement, told President George H. W. Bush, "You are creating a Frankenstein."[

Shit happens.... They were our allies against the Russians!

Shit happens.... They were our allies against the Russians!

You're right, shit sure has happened. All water under the bridge, eh?

Forum List

Back