Obama "Accidently" helps ISIS AGAIN

Trump will fix it.

There will not be accidental deaths from all the carpet-bombing-the-shit-out-of-them strength exercising he will conduct.

I would hope Trump would get us the hell out of there. We don't belong there. We shouldn't have ever gotten involved with Syria's Civil War. Period, end of story.

This could all be solved if we'd just get the fuck out of th Middle East and let all the ragheads kill each other.

Can't happen. It's about the plundering of resources. They have resources we want. We will kill them and take those resources. It's what we do. Most Americans are just naive and live in denial over what their Government is actually doing around the world.

I wish we would disengage from the Middle East. But i know there's just too much to plunder over there. Sadly, we're there to stay until the resources are gone. When we're done using and abusing, we'll come home. It is what it is.
I used to think it was resources but we flat out ignore Africa..
Hell, they have 25M slaves and nobody gives a shit. We gladly buy blood diamonds just to rub it in other peoples faces.

The West has been plundering Africa for centuries. If they have something we want, you can bet we'll be there bombing and killing. It sure ain't about 'Democracy.'

Trump will fix it.

There will not be accidental deaths from all the carpet-bombing-the-shit-out-of-them strength exercising he will conduct.

I would hope Trump would get us the hell out of there. We don't belong there. We shouldn't have ever gotten involved with Syria's Civil War. Period, end of story.
They are our terrorists..

Trump will fix it.

They are our terrorists..

Yes, the US Government has consistently used Islamic Terrorist gangs to do its bidding. It goes all the way back to funding, arming, and training Bin Laden and others in Afghanistan.

9/11 was a very tragic case of US Terrorist chickens coming home to roost. But more will be coming home to roost eventually. It's such a sad mess. We have to end this Endless War.

Good reason for globalization...
And International calls for weapon confiscation..
I know that sounds far off, but so does America giving ISIS multiple weapon caches and bombing our enemies enemies..

This was a gross violation of a Ceasefire negotiated in good faith by the Syrian Government and Russia. Americans should be ashamed of their Government. But most aren't.

They'll just continue to buy into their Government/Corporate Media propaganda lies. The US is far from being the 'Good Guy' in places like Syria. In Syria especially, it's been a horrific 'Bad Guy.' That's just the sad reality.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/
Update 4: The Obama administration officially expressed it's "regret" for an airstrike that killed Syrian forces with a senior White House official saying "The United States has relayed our regret through the Russian Federation for the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces."
Meanwhile, the U.S. UN envoy called Russia's request for an emergency Security Council meeting a "stunt."
----
So we can add this to the multiple incidents of giving IS weapon caches.
Wonder why he didn't give the Syrian forces warning notes like he does terrorists?

From the Obama's administration standpoint the real enemy in Syria is Assad.

Obama wants Bibi to retain the Golan Heights

Obama wants to weaken or destroy Syria because Bibi has so demanded

Obama does not want Syria to retaliate when Israel attacks Iran

Obama wants Syria to approve the Qatar/Turkey pipeline

Obama/Killary will start WWIII against Russia if Pution opposes their Syrian policy.

Update 4: The Obama administration officially expressed it's "regret" for an airstrike that killed Syrian forces with a senior White House official saying "The United States has relayed our regret through the Russian Federation for the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces."
Meanwhile, the U.S. UN envoy called Russia's request for an emergency Security Council meeting a "stunt."
----
Wonder why he didn't give the Syrian forces warning notes like he does terrorists?

Obama/Killary will start WWIII against Russia if Pution opposes their Syrian policy.

I cant necessarily argue with any of that!

----

Yeah, US/Western Leaders should stand trial for their bloody 'Regime Change' policy. But they won't ever be held accountable. We know that. The US/West owns the International Court System. Therefore, their leaders are never held accountable. It's a rig-job for sure.

You are seriously hoping for exact opposite of (latest thing) Trump says...on the other hand given that Trump was for and against just about any policy, your hopes are as good as any as far as what he will do :eusa_dance:

You are seriously hoping for exact opposite of (latest thing) Trump says...on the other hand given that Trump was for and against just about any policy, your hopes are as good as any as far as what he will do :eusa_dance:
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
Straighten out your wrist and focus on the TOPIC :thup:

I hear ya. The plan was to kill Assad. And it looks like they won't stop until that happens. All we have is a hope and a prayer. I'm so damn sick of these Globalist Elite wars.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
Straighten out your wrist and focus on the TOPIC :thup:

Ha yeah, i didn't mean to stir up the 'Safe Space' Trump-haters. My bad. :(

Forum List

Back