Obama Admin to Cut off Food Stamps in many States

They won't starve. The missions and food lines are still open. Churches to help the needy. Get fat a$$ mom off her fat ass and get a job instead of screwing future convicts.

-Geaux

These TPM congressmen are gonna be shocked by some of the calls from old white people.

Hate to break it to you, Rep Jim Cooper (D-Tenn) says no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits

Democrat Congressman: Gov't Has No Contractual Obligation to Pay Social Security Benefits | CNS News

Add SNAP to the mix. Lol

-Geaux

The government does have a legal obligation to pay SS benefits unless the law is changed.
The democrat Congressman disagrees with you.

-Geaux

These TPM congressmen are gonna be shocked by some of the calls from old white people.

Hate to break it to you, Rep Jim Cooper (D-Tenn) says no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits

Democrat Congressman: Gov't Has No Contractual Obligation to Pay Social Security Benefits | CNS News

Add SNAP to the mix. Lol

-Geaux

The government does have a legal obligation to pay SS benefits unless the law is changed.

Yes, they do. SS is not government money. It was paid into by employees and employers and was never intended to go into the general fund even though it did those times the government decided to steal it from us..

Indeed. As I posted yesterday, the Goverment has no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits.

As for SNAP- let them fend for themselves for just once. Looks like we had a dry run over the weekend.

-Geaux

Stop trying to sound like a lawyer. You are just making yourself look stupid. Do you get a contract from the government about what it is going to be spent on when you pay your income taxes.

The bottom line on SS, is that 'government money' never went into it. But the government has raided the trust funds for years. But they ARE obligated to pay it. Welfare, EBT SNAP, etc. are not paid by the Social Security system. Those things are paid by government money, and the government is not obligated to pay for them. Nevertheless, I'm glad I live where I do.

Indeed. As I posted yesterday, the Goverment has no contractual obligation to pay SS benefits.

As for SNAP- let them fend for themselves for just once. Looks like we had a dry run over the weekend.

-Geaux

Stop trying to sound like a lawyer. You are just making yourself look stupid. Do you get a contract from the government about what it is going to be spent on when you pay your income taxes.

The bottom line on SS, is that 'government money' never went into it. But the government has raided the trust funds for years. But they ARE obligated to pay it. Welfare, EBT SNAP, etc. are not paid by the Social Security system. Those things are paid by government money, and the government is not obligated to pay for them. Nevertheless, I'm glad I live where I do.

So, your point is the Democrat Congressman from TN, a lawmaker, does not understand the law?

-Geaux

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/demo...urity-benefits

-Geaux

So, your point is the Democrat Congressman from TN, a lawmaker, does not understand the law?

-Geaux

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/demo...urity-benefits

Many lawmakers are not lawyers and do not understand the law. But congressional staffers are often lawyers or law students who sometimes write the actual bills.

The View from the Hill: Working as a Congressional

I don't know if Cooper is a lawyer or not. It never occurred to me to give a flip when I lived in TN. But the person who took me on a private tour of the west wing was a graduating law student who worked there.

Like I've said before, the conservative economic agenda is all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

And yet under Obama the rich are doing better than ever and the poor are doing worse than ever.

This of course is because Republicans stopped Obama from doing anything, meaning all that great news on the recovery was due to Republicans. =D

You're stupid carbear~

Yes, the evil big business that Odummer duped eventual voters to hate, are making out like elitist. It must be more of that 'flexibility' Obama experienced after re-election.

-Geaux

I know a LOT of punk kids, lazy asses with snap cards and they brag about it. I wish for no deserving person to suffer from this, but there is a lot of waste and abuse and for that I shrug.

Don't be hatin' on the white mormons..

I'm color blind when it comes to these abused handouts. :)

-Geaux

:lol:

Well you should have a better look at these folks. First off, the religion hates everyone not white.

Here.. take a gander:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU]Banned Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

They also left the US for new digs in Mexico so they could diddle underage "sister wives".

Then they left Mexico to get on the public dole in the US..and moved to Utah.

Along the way, they've rebelled against the US government while taking handouts.

Good folks.

:eusa_shifty:

Like I've said before, the conservative economic agenda is all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Wealth.png

Forum List

Back