Obama administration freed baghdadi from prison in 2009

I have a lot of blood on my hands this time of yer also it's hunting season...
Just another example of how our worst President in history operated to the detriment of our war on terrorism.

Obama Administration Freed Al-Baghdadi From U.S. Prison Camp Back In 2009 (Details)
Why such a ferocious individual was deemed fit for release in 2009 is not known. One possible explanation is that he was one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq..

Hindsight is 20/20 they should have kept Hitler in prison forever...also...Yet c'est la vie

Just another example of how our worst President in history operated to the detriment of our war on terrorism.

Obama Administration Freed Al-Baghdadi From U.S. Prison Camp Back In 2009 (Details)
Oh geezzzz, not this debunked CON$ervoFascist lie yet again!
Bush released Baghdadi from Camp Bucca, where he trained him, in 2004.
Here’s a statement from the Pentagon about IS leader al-Baghdadi’s detention and release from Camp Bucca in 2004:

“Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim Al Badry, also known as ‘Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ was held as a ‘civilian internee’ by U.S. Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released. He was held at Camp Bucca. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended ‘unconditional release’ of this detainee and he was released from U.S. custody shortly thereafter. We have no record of him being held at any other time.”

Why such a ferocious individual was deemed fit for release in 2009 is not known. One possible explanation is that he was one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq..
A better reason is that he wasn't released in 2009, but in 2004 by BUSH!!!!!

Here’s a statement from the Pentagon about IS leader al-Baghdadi’s detention and release from Camp Bucca in 2004:

“Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim Al Badry, also known as ‘Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ was held as a ‘civilian internee’ by U.S. Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released. He was held at Camp Bucca. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended ‘unconditional release’ of this detainee and he was released from U.S. custody shortly thereafter. We have no record of him being held at any other time.”
How convenient, anonymous sources again-

However, a U.S. official told ABC News today that al-Baghdadi was not in American custody in 2009 when King says he made the comment. The official, familiar with intelligence relating to al-Baghdadi, said he did not know exactly when the future terror leader was released from custody, but by 2006, he had “resumed his activities.” Since then, the official said, al-Baghdadi has been “active with the group [ISIS].” Another U.S. official confirmed the general timeline discrepancy. Both American officials spoke on the condition of anonymity.

“I could be mistaken,” King told ABC News when asked about the timing issue, “but I’m 99 percent. He’s a dead ringer for the guy I had the run-in with… His face is very familiar.”
ISIS Leader's Ominous NY Message in Doubt, But US on Edge
yet the guy running the camp says it was 2009.

How convenient, anonymous sources again-

However, a U.S. official told ABC News today that al-Baghdadi was not in American custody in 2009 when King says he made the comment. The official, familiar with intelligence relating to al-Baghdadi, said he did not know exactly when the future terror leader was released from custody, but by 2006, he had “resumed his activities.” Since then, the official said, al-Baghdadi has been “active with the group [ISIS].” Another U.S. official confirmed the general timeline discrepancy. Both American officials spoke on the condition of anonymity.

“I could be mistaken,” King told ABC News when asked about the timing issue, “but I’m 99 percent. He’s a dead ringer for the guy I had the run-in with… His face is very familiar.”
ISIS Leader's Ominous NY Message in Doubt, But US on Edge
yet the guy running the camp says it was 2009.
You worthless lying scum POS, I had a link which quoted the DEFENSE DEPT and I even quoted the statement they made when they were contacted to verify FAUX's 2014 lie because I guessed the Right would be to lazy to click.

Your OWN link says you are LYING!!!!! It confirms Baghdadi was held for only 10 months in 2004, it nowhere says he was held for 5 years.
From your link:
In February 2015, the Army released Baghdadi’s detainee records to Business Insider, in response to a records request. They showed that coalition forces first captured Baghdadi on February 4, 2004, in Fallujah, Iraq, and held him at Camp Bucca. But a line on one of the documents also suggested that Baghdadi had been transferred to Bucca after being held elsewhere — a detail that was not widely reported.

It turns out that Baghdadi was held at Abu Ghraib, just a stone’s throw from where he was captured in Fallujah, for eight of the 10 months that he was in detention. He was only transferred to Camp Bucca, some 400 miles south of Baghdad, on October 13 — less than two months before his release on December 9.

And then was deep in COLLUSION with Obama, during Obama's presidency. For this, Obama should spend the rest of his life in prison. Let him rot in Guantanamo with all his ISIS buddies.

There is a ton of blood on Barry Hussein's hands.
Don't you worthless lying America-hating scum ever get tired of lying?????
BUSH owns all of the blood Baghdadi spilled!
Nonsense! Obama owns it.

1. He pulled the US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

2. He supplied ISIS.

3. He failed to deliver airstrikes on ISIS convoys, on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes). Of course not. HE WAS ONE OF THEM.

US Generals on Iraq: Obama Must Do More Than 'Pinprick' Airstrikes

Retired generals criticise Obama for failing to use 'decisive' force in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

How ISIS got weapons from U.S. and used them to take Iraq and Syria

And then was deep in COLLUSION with Obama, during Obama's presidency. For this, Obama should spend the rest of his life in prison. Let him rot in Guantanamo with all his ISIS buddies.
When the worthless lying scum Right get caught in their lies, they simply fabricate more lies as if the more they lie the more credible they become.
Thank you.

There is a ton of blood on Barry Hussein's hands.
Don't you worthless lying America-hating scum ever get tired of lying?????
BUSH owns all of the blood Baghdadi spilled!
Nonsense! Obama owns it.

1. He pulled the US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

2. He supplied ISIS.

3. He failed to deliver airstrikes on ISIS convoys, on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes). Of course not. HE WAS ONE OF THEM.

US Generals on Iraq: Obama Must Do More Than 'Pinprick' Airstrikes

Retired generals criticise Obama for failing to use 'decisive' force in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

How ISIS got weapons from U.S. and used them to take Iraq and Syria
The lies just keep on coming.

When the worthless lying scum Right get caught in their lies, they simply fabricate more lies as if the more they lie the more credible they become.
Thank you.
Obama created the mess. He wanted to play Vietnam with his backwards democrat constituents so he pulled us from Iraq, wasting every bit of American sacrifice and gain. All in the name of gaining political favor among his ultra-conservative, stuck-in-the-60’s democrat voters and he allowed for the creation of what ISIS became.

Hindsight is 20/20 they should have kept Hitler in prison forever...also...Yet c'est la vie

We have a lot better Intel than when hitler was around. Amazingly enough trump seems to use it correctly while your hero, Barry, didn't

We have a lot better Intel than when hitler was around. Amazingly enough trump seems to use it correctly while your hero, Barry, didn't
Barry used it on trump.

Forum List

Back