Obama: America's racist past / Obama: Must follow our welcoming values; HUH?? Which is it?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone notice the Jihadi in Chief has made a career out of preaching on the evils and racism of America's past. Our sins and racial cowardice.

But when thousands of Syrians from ISIS ground zero wanna come...and Muslims attack us.....he says we need to remember our values as a nation and welcome them and accept them.

Hmmm. Um....Mr. Obama....if America has a history of racism and oppression, as you preached for 7 years, then following our values and traditions would be to ban Muslims. But....if our values and customs have historically been to welcome the poor and the minorities from other lands.....WHY have you preached so often about American sins and racism???

Seems he picks his view of America for convenience.

Sometimes....we are a racist nation with a racist and oppressive history and still practices systematic racism.

Other times....like when floods of Jihadis wanna come here....he says our history and values is to welcome the poor and the minorities of other lands with open arms.

He needs to decide. Is America grand and welcoming.....or racist and sinful?

Obama's ideology, Post Modernist Political Identity, does not have a requirement for consistency. Truth to them is a quality we each assign to a concept and it is entirely independent of an exterior Truth, or an objective Truth.

So he can lie in one respect and then tell contradictory lies in a different respect and not only does it not bother him, but it doesnt bother any Dhimmicrats either.

ObamyThroneofLies_zpsmli0veur.jpg

Racism and oppression... two things you very much support huh Bucs?

Oppressing foreign Muslims from coming here? Yes. Absolutely.
Too many words. You could've just said yes.

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

I welcome oppressing the ability of wolves to enter this nation. And if the wolves mostly all look the same....then yes...I judge those in the herd who look like wolves.

Many of us are done with the PC nonsense. That era is coming to a crashing halt.

Racism and oppression... two things you very much support huh Bucs?

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

I welcome oppressing the ability of wolves to enter this nation. And if the wolves mostly all look the same....then yes...I judge those in the herd who look like wolves.

Many of us are done with the PC nonsense. That era is coming to a crashing halt.
Your admitted support of racism and oppression helps to frame your opinions and arguments. It really puts them in perspective.

Obama's ideology, Post Modernist Political Identity, does not have a requirement for consistency. Truth to them is a quality we each assign to a concept and it is entirely independent of an exterior Truth, or an objective Truth.

So he can lie in one respect and then tell contradictory lies in a different respect and not only does it not bother him, but it doesnt bother any Dhimmicrats either.

ObamyThroneofLies_zpsmli0veur.jpg

Exactly right. That sums up modern liberalism. Consistency is completely thrown out. The virtue and worth of each statement and idea is judged in a vacuum on only that event or idea. It destroys all morals and stadards because every situation is judged as a separate and isolated one from the rest.

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

Your admitted support of racism and oppression helps to frame your opinions and arguments. It really puts them in perspective.

Good. Take a good hard deep look at them. Because many Americans agree and are finally tired of the PC bullshit. Many feel the same. The backlash to liberalism is coming and it's gonna fucking sting.

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

Good. Take a good hard deep look at them. Because many Americans agree and are finally tired of the PC bullshit. Many feel the same. The backlash to liberalism is coming and it's gonna fucking sting.
Oh I know many "Americans" agree with you. The founders predicted you all long ago. But you won't win.

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

Oh I know many "Americans" agree with you. The founders predicted you all long ago. But you won't win.

Look at history. We always win.

Thank you

For what?

Oh yeah? British oppressors; defeated. Confederate oppressors/racists; defeated. Segregationst oppressors/racists; defeated. Homophobe oppressors/bigots; defeated.

Keep it up your winning ways Bucs! :rofl:

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

These PC morons are so brain dead that they cant help being complete fools.

The gigantic echo chamber that the Professional Political Class lives in also includes the Major Media and those who subscribe to the Professional Political Class for their information.

But most Americans have awakened, methinks, and the Major Media has lost most of its credibility since 1992 when they all sold out to the corporate owned parties. The major media are no longer the 'gate keepers' of the American political system and that is a very good thing.

For what?

Oh yeah? British oppressors; defeated. Confederate oppressors/racists; defeated. Segregationst oppressors/racists; defeated. Homophobe oppressors/bigots; defeated.

You just named a bunch of Democrats. Thank you.

You just named a bunch of Democrats. Thank you.
Oh so as a racist, you must be a democrat. Right?

Ok.

Yes.

Next question?
Thank you

For what?

These PC morons are so brain dead that they cant help being complete fools.

The gigantic echo chamber that the Professional Political Class lives in also includes the Major Media and those who subscribe to the Professional Political Class for their information.

But most Americans have awakened, methinks, and the Major Media has lost most of its credibility since 1992 when they all sold out to the corporate owned parties. The major media are no longer the 'gate keepers' of the American political system and that is a very good thing.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back