Obama Costume At Hospital Results In Mandatory Diversity Training For All Employees

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And why is this happening? It's because damn negroes felt it was offensive to them! It is a known fact that the negro has a low IQ compared to whites and this is a perfect example of that limited IQ being exploited. It is also a fact that this is also a result in liberal hyper-sensitivity or as I would put it......................political correctness run amok. Never the less, this should be a non-issue but to a liberal negro, it is unacceptable. This is just like the rodeo clown incident a few months back....................don't make fun or offend the anointed 'putative' president!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmAjp2rSqI]Obama Costume at Hospital Results in Mandatory Diversity Training for All Employees - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Fuck blacks and their stupid offense. Tyrants deserve no respect, not Bush X, Clinton, Ford, Carter or anyone since Ike or maybe Kennedy. They're all filth.

Last edited:
Screw the far right whitey reactionaries. They are on the way out politically and culturally and know it.

It placed third in the costume contest. The hospital has to get a sense of humor. Suck it up, people, don't take the world so seriously. You'll find you'll be a patient in your own hospital.

I'm dressing as Obama tonight.

When kids come to the door, I'm going to tell them "If you like your candy, you can keep your candy." Then I'm grabbing their bag away from them and slamming the door!

I can do Obama......

Be sure to tell them their candy was substandard!

And why is this happening? It's because damn negroes felt it was offensive to them! It is a known fact that the negro has a low IQ compared to whites and this is a perfect example of that limited IQ being exploited. It is also a fact that this is also a result in liberal hyper-sensitivity or as I would put it......................political correctness run amok. Never the less, this should be a non-issue but to a liberal negro, it is unacceptable. This is just like the rodeo clown incident a few months back....................don't make fun or offend the anointed 'putative' president!

Obama Costume at Hospital Results in Mandatory Diversity Training for All Employees - YouTube

I know the North Koreans won't put up with citizens making jabs at their leader, why should we?

Obama Costume at Hospital Results in Mandatory Diversity Training for All Employees - YouTube

I know the North Koreans won't put up with citizens making jabs at their leader, why should we?

We are not communists like the North Koreans! We have something called 'Freedom Of Expression'

I'm dressing as Obama tonight.

When kids come to the door, I'm going to tell them "If you like your candy, you can keep your candy." Then I'm grabbing their bag away from them and slamming the door!

I can do Obama......

Be sure to tell them their candy was substandard!

Tell them candy companies are making a profit and they should steal their candy from the 7-11.

We are not communists like the North Koreans! We have something called 'Freedom Of Expression'

Yea, but why not give communism a shot? Those N. Koreans always look so happy when they're allowed to be videotaped, and are usually dancing and singing about their gov't. They might not be able to leave, but who would want to anyways?

I'll be dressed as Hitler tonight.It seems to piss a lot of whities off.

Such a simpleton! That glorifies Hitler, not insults him. Obama hasn't been responsible for a world war and the genocide of a class of people. So take your apples and oranges comment and shove it up your ass!

If a kid decided to wear an Obama costume, I wouldn't have any issues, but Hitler, Stalin, Che and other mass murders I do!

Such a simpleton! That glorifies Hitler, not insults him. Obama hasn't been responsible for a world war and the genocide of a class of people. So take your apples and oranges comment and shove it up your ass!

If a kid decided to wear an Obama costume, I wouldn't have any issues, but Hitler, Stalin, Che and other mass murders I do!

costumes for Halloween are not suppose to be funny or cute their original intention was to scare the dead.
A Hitler costume is no worse than being the grim reaper.

Screw the far right whitey reactionaries. They are on the way out politically and culturally and know it.

It is no secret that most conservatives are opposed to liberalism and progressivism so calling those of us "reactionaries" isn't an insult.

But explaining simple things like that to a moronic liberal such as yourself is like talking to a moronic liberal such as yourself.

To liberals like Moonbeam Obama, Hitler Stalin and Che are all to be idolized and worshipped.

Well technically, Moonglow could be wearing a costume that insults Hitler.

Forum List

Back