🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Directs Pentagon To Hire Military Leaders Off The Streets, Literally!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This will definitely implode our military. This is definite proof the United States is being set up for being unable to maintain its sovereignty. No natural born Citizen president born of two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America would do this. Only a non-natural born Citizen president born without sole allegiance to America, due to having a Muslim father, would.

The Pentagon's controversial plan to hire military leaders off the street

What a crock of shit, the military already has highly paid civilians working with them in virtually every field, there's no reason to insert them in the military ranks when they haven't paid their dues. I can't think of a single reason to trust them to watch your back if the shit hits the fan, yeah I can, they got no experience or adequate training.

Military leadership is a joke under Obama, and Ash Carter is a first class wimp. He stood there while Joe Pervert Biden pawed his wife in front of the world and said nothing. Our enemies have to be laughing their asses off at us.

Why not simply hire them as civilian contractors?
To give them protection should they become POWs.

I can't think of a single reason to trust them to watch your back if the shit hits the fan, yeah I can, they got no experience or adequate training.
It's for special skills people, they're not going to be leading troops in combat

Interesting Idea... War has got a lot more technical, think of drone warfare...

So the Army in some very special cases want highly experienced within the chain of command...

Seems reasonable... Better than the private army idea from other sides...

And by the way the OP is a racist piece of shit...

I can't think of a single reason to trust them to watch your back if the shit hits the fan, yeah I can, they got no experience or adequate training.
It's for special skills people, they're not going to be leading troops in combat

Of course in modern warfare rear positions are never attacked or overrun, right? I'd guess you don't have much military experience, if any.

Of course in modern warfare rear positions are never attacked or overrun, right? I'd guess you don't have much military experience, if any.
That's where my "protection should they become POWs" comment comes into play. I don't really see what other relevance your post has, since they won't be leading troops. They'll get the training required to do their jobs. My experience is irrelevant and just illustrates that this is all about a way to bash Obama. If someone you approved of suggested it, I believe you'd be singing a different tune. It's all about ODS, not facts.

If someone you approved of suggested it, I believe you'd be singing a different tune. It's all about ODS, not facts.
No one a conservative approves of would ever suggest anything so stupid. lol
It's been done for years. All that's happening is that the grade-level has been raised. I'm afraid your objections are bullshit.

If someone you approved of suggested it, I believe you'd be singing a different tune. It's all about ODS, not facts.
It's been done for years. All that's happening is that the grade-level has been raised. I'm afraid your objections are bullshit.
Don't you ever get tired of making a fool out of yourself?

That's where my "protection should they become POWs" comment comes into play. I don't really see what other relevance your post has, since they won't be leading troops. They'll get the training required to do their jobs. My experience is irrelevant and just illustrates that this is all about a way to bash Obama. If someone you approved of suggested it, I believe you'd be singing a different tune. It's all about ODS, not facts.

Once again you prove you blab about things you know nothing about. With todays technology theres no reason for cyber people to be near the battlefield or in the ranks of the military. And in the fight against radical muslims, there are no protections for POWs, they could care less about the Geneva Conventions. Also bad ideas are bad ideas no matter where they come form, there just seem to be a lot more coming out of this academic run regime. The military is not the place for social experimentation.

Really, tell us again how many years you spent as a military recruiter? Also please elaborate on the specific specialties involved. Enough of the BS generalities, time for you to get specific.

This will definitely implode our military. This is definite proof the United States is being set up for being unable to maintain its sovereignty. No natural born Citizen president born of two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America would do this. Only a non-natural born Citizen president born without sole allegiance to America, due to having a Muslim father, would.

The Pentagon's controversial plan to hire military leaders off the street

This is not exactly a new idea. When the draft ended, the Army lost the ability to select draftees with certain degrees into Scientific and Engineering Assistant positions. They were going to try to replace them with civilians having the same education and skill sets - at a huge increase in cost to the military.

I worked in an Army research laboratory and came up with and had implemented a program to seek out and enlist individual with college degrees to match specific positions in our various laboratories. If a researcher and potential assistant agreed, an enlistment contract was made in which, after completion of military basic training, that enlistee would be assigned to the specific position working with that specific researcher. As an incentive, depending upon their degree, they would receive advanced promotions after a period of showing their value and skills. PFC right out of Basic with SP4 or SP5 three months after that.

Worked great. In less than 6 months I had every position in my lab filled and was moved to DC to do it for the entire command. Filled all of those within a year and had dozens of others who went to fill positions in the Army's material development command.

And, having highly qualified individuals enter the military as officers is also not new. It has gone on for decades and is a simple matter of seeking those with specialized and extremely important skills to fill critical positions. In the case of officers, they go through their own form of basic training.

The most important thing, IMHO, is ensuring these individuals at all levels have competent commanders to keep them on track.

Forum List

Back