Obama does not state the 1967 border should be returned...

you need to get a grip, you rarely if ever provide links when I ask, you must be thinking of someone else, further this is a discussion board, if I read and contest the information in one of your links the answer is not to disappear with your tail between your legs, I have completely lost count of how many times you have thrown up some comment and I ask for clarification or verification and bam, gone.

Now granted, one doesn't always come back to a thread and see everyone responses but its happened so many tomes the law of averages says, no, you just take a powder on purpose.

now, you butchered the quote, so, you said they "massacred" entire towns, I don't think thats accurate, I am perfectly willing to be proven wrong, links please, and no," go google igrun" ( its IRgun) doesn't cut it and neither will Deir Yassin......balls in your court.

What ball?

Again..I gave you a starting point. And heck yeah..I provide you with links all the time. That's at an end. Sorry about the spelling..it was off the top of my head.

Israel's been a real bad player..even against this country. I don't know another country that can attack American war ships, spy on it's patron country, steal American industrial secrets and cap American citizens and NOT get flattened.

horsefeathers, you provide poo poo, this is a perfect example of the rope a dope you play.

translation; I make comments willy nilly, I really have no idea what I am taking about, when challenged, I cry that I provide to many links....:eusa_liar:

What ball?

Again..I gave you a starting point. And heck yeah..I provide you with links all the time. That's at an end. Sorry about the spelling..it was off the top of my head.

Israel's been a real bad player..even against this country. I don't know another country that can attack American war ships, spy on it's patron country, steal American industrial secrets and cap American citizens and NOT get flattened.

horsefeathers, you provide poo poo, this is a perfect example of the rope a dope you play.

translation; I make comments willy nilly, I really have no idea what I am taking about, when challenged, I cry that I provide to many links....:eusa_liar:

:lol:

Whatever.

And HP never had an interest in TANDEMS.:lol::lol::lol:

George W. Bush:

“There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967. The agreement must establish a Palestine as a homeland for the Palestinian people just as Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people.”

Bush: Israel must end 'occupation' of Arab land | World | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Your saying Bush said
“There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967. The agreement must establish a Palestine as a homeland for the Palestinian people just as Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people.”

Obama said
"The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states,"

Two very different subjects and meanings.

The guys who set up the state of Israel were not terrorists.

They did have some guys running around who were, and they let them come in as legal, but the Stern and Irgun factions put down their guns and fought it out on the ballot after that.

And the Irgun and Stern folks weren't attacking the Arabs. They were attacking the british. And they were attacking military installations. They managed to blow up the headquarters of the British occupation.

The arabs attacked the Jews, and the British let them. So the Brits had to go.

Everyone knows about Dier Yassin now. Mostly because it was such a freaky event. People forget what the arabs did in Hebron and a dozen other places. It became common and boring.

One could argue that the Israelis should have banned Sharon and Begin from running for office after what they did. It would be a tough argument to make in comparison to what was routine from the arab side at the time.
I love CON$ervative rationalizations! The terrorists weren't terrorists because they were terrorizing the British rather than Arabs, :cuckoo:

Sallow-I don’t think you’re a bad guy, I just think you have a sloppy way of posting…….so, ‘free’ advice; its usually a good idea to be prepared to back up just about any comment you make, I do, if I cannot remember clearly information that will back up my comment, I don’t post it. Being off by a coupla % or a minuscule amount as to a number doesn’t count, its the spirit of intent.

If you are so inclined to post what you did, better would have been taking a few minutes and goggling the irgun or other Jewish grps who were active in the 30 and 40’s…then you could have said hey, they massacred a whole village once, instead of making a comment that makes it appear that there was a systemic policy of going Lidice or Deir Yassin.

Whatever.

yes and I blew up your argument then too,you never answered or that is you used your own argument that didn't hold water as to the compaq merger being successful or not, Carlys time at the helm and there after, however you choose to remain either uniformed or willfully juvenile...you cannot even remember what the debate was about......*shrugs*

Sallow-I don’t think you’re a bad guy, I just think you have a sloppy way of posting…….so, ‘free’ advice; its usually a good idea to be prepared to back up just about any comment you make, I do, if I cannot remember clearly information that will back up my comment, I don’t post it. Being off by a coupla % or a minuscule amount as to a number doesn’t count, its the spirit of intent.

If you are so inclined to post what you did, better would have been taking a few minutes and goggling the irgun or other Jewish grps who were active in the 30 and 40’s…then you could have said hey, they massacred a whole village once, instead of making a comment that makes it appear that there was a systemic policy of going Lidice or Deir Yassin.

I don't make these comments "Willy Nilly"..

Irgun and the Stern gang were terrorists and they were starting points. Israel has been involved in some particularly nasty behavior through out the years that you guys breeze over or choose to ignore. That's not my problem. And it's history. You ain't fooling anyone by laughing it off. The Arabs are well aware of these things as well. And if the type of negotiation strategies we engage in involves this sort of behavior..then it's not going to go very far. Which is, for the most part, is why most attempts have been an abject failure in this regard.

some more dupes who bought the "non existent" 'pre' 67 line.....

Ottawa won’t back Obama’s Mideast peace proposal
DANIEL LEBLANC
OTTAWA— Globe and Mail Update

The Harper government is refusing to join the United States in calling for a return to 1967 borders as a starting point for Mideast peace, a position that has drawn sharp criticism from Canada’s staunch ally Israel.

At a briefing ahead of the upcoming G8 summit in France, federal officials said the basis for the negotiations must be mutually agreed upon.

Ottawa won’t back Obama’s Mideast peace proposal - The Globe and Mail

Whatever.

yes and I blew up your argument then too,you never answered or that is you used your own argument that didn't hold water as to the compaq merger being successful or not, Carlys time at the helm and there after, however you choose to remain either uniformed or willfully juvenile...you cannot even remember what the debate was about......*shrugs*

Of course it held water. The world was moving away from TANDEM when Carly chose to buy them.

Irgun and the Stern gang were terrorists and they were starting points. Israel has been involved in some particularly nasty behavior through out the years that you guys breeze over or choose to ignore. That's not my problem. And it's history. You ain't fooling anyone by laughing it off. The Arabs are well aware of these things as well. And if the type of negotiation strategies we engage in involves this sort of behavior..then it's not going to go very far. Which is, for the most part, is why most attempts have been an abject failure in this regard.

you're ranting and now engaged in changing or attempting to mitigate your comment, either disown or ......

True. The Israelis have done some pretty nasty things in the past like massacre entire towns of Palestinians.

links please.

you do know what was promised to Israel in a congressional bipartisan consensus April 2004...right?
I would be quite surprised if YOU did, so why don't you tell us first.
Thank you in advance.

Sallow-I don’t think you’re a bad guy, I just think you have a sloppy way of posting…….so, ‘free’ advice; its usually a good idea to be prepared to back up just about any comment you make, I do, if I cannot remember clearly information that will back up my comment, I don’t post it.
What a POMPOUS delusional hypocrite!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to back up what was promised to Israel in 2004!!!!

Of course it held water. The world was moving away from TANDEM when Carly chose to buy them.

and there ya go again...:rolleyes:

you do know what was promised to Israel in a congressional bipartisan consensus April 2004...right?
Thank you in advance.

Sallow-I don’t think you’re a bad guy, I just think you have a sloppy way of posting…….so, ‘free’ advice; its usually a good idea to be prepared to back up just about any comment you make, I do, if I cannot remember clearly information that will back up my comment, I don’t post it.

and I told you.and I jerked you around becasue you claimed to know yet never ever did make the connection , you told me you did, you never ever posted what I finally revealed....go look.

and while you're at it, wheres my apology?

Last edited:
Thank you in advance.

and I told you.
Liar!

It was in this very thread!!! Do you really think the readers of this thread are too stupid to remember you never said what was promised, but you told ME to google it instead?????

you're ranting and now engaged in changing or attempting to mitigate your comment, either disown or ......

True. The Israelis have done some pretty nasty things in the past like massacre entire towns of Palestinians.

links please.

This is the last time.

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1990 Temple Mount riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of Israeli assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

links please.

This is the last time.

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1990 Temple Mount riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of Israeli assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is not a credible scholarly site according to the founder of Wikipedia and many college professors.

Thank you in advance.

and I told you.and I jerked you around becasue you claimed to know yet never ever did make the connection , you told me you did, you never ever posted what I finally revealed....go look.

and while you're at it, wheres my apology?
Unless you went back and edited some post like you did this one, you never revealed anything except you have no idea what was promised in 2004.
Please link, as you demand from Sallow, to this imaginary or edited post.

Forum List

Back