Obama: Hill is "wickedly smart and her strengths are her weaknesses..."

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Just reported on the news Obama did not give an endorsement, but said,"Hill is "wickedly smart and her strengths are her weaknesses..."

Now let's decipher that.. WICKEDLY smart. Wicked means evil. Could this be an announcement indicating he knows about her receiving donations from foreign countries and not disclosing them making her and Billy rich or that he knows Hillary signed a document saying she would archive work documents {top secret and above top secret} and instead placed them on an unsecure server and attempted to erase them?

Her STRENGTHS are her WEAKNESSES... Is this the same code he's using to give the FBI to prosecute her?
She is good (strengths) at trying to hide her criminal acts (weaknesses)?

I should love to get that kind of recommendation from the president. Not.

How would any of you Democrats like that on a recommendation letter for a job? There's always unemployment checks.

LOL!! No one can spin Obama's comment on the positives of Hillary. I agree. it's hard.

Her strengths are her weaknesses?!

:lmao:
1. Keeping State work on a unsecured server whereby any country can hack them
2. Not generating the privacy of TOP SECRET Emails
3. Passing along Beyond Top Secret emails
4. Allowing aides to seeTOP SECRET email and remove TOP SECRET headings
5. Allowing aides to pass along Top Secret email
6. Urging foreign countries and natives to give to the Clinton Foundation Fund
7. Allowing Bill to do $650,000 speaking engagements in foreign countries after they Donated to the Clinton Foundation Fund
8. Failing to disclose Clinton Foundation donations and deals with Uranium One investors
9. Approving the deal where Russia takes 20% of the uranium in the US mine, and is now in the hands of Rosatrom, the Nuclear Agency for Russia
10. Lying to the people about a video starting the attack on Benghazi
11. Refraining from allowing soldiers to go to the aide of the Ambassador and his men, leading to their deaths.

Yes, Hillary is WICKEDLY SMART, leading to her weakness of incompetence and greed.

Forum List

Back