🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama in 1995...telling us "Gotta have them ribs and p*ssy too!"

I'm not quite sure how a network or outlet can on the one hand brag about it's numbers and on the other proclaim to be outside the "MSM" [shudder], but I guess if your demorgaphic target is mostly uninformed and emotionally irrational anything will sell without being questioned.
Msm = liberal propaganda

You wouldn't understand.....

Oh I know what you meant, you're just wrong again. Anything you wish not to confront is "liberal". Your "MSM" is a direct result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC which allowed us to go from having 50 some odd companies involved in the US media machine back in the 1980s to 6 major multinational corporations controlling the narrative today. What you're bemoaning is deregulation and the resultant concentration of corporate power, but your emotional state and belief system retard your awareness.

NO... the MSM is comprised of people like I knew when I was taking journalism courses in the 60s at a Big Ten university.
These now editors/producers of news were members of the SDS and I am sure you don't have any idea what that organization is to our history!
Let's say a direct link from the SDS to Obama to the biased MSM can be shown and these same idiots that pretend to be "professional journalists" are so
biased they gave 85% of their donations to Obama in 2008! They bias their news to such degree that less then
View attachment 92800

Exhibit 1-1: The Media Elite
It stares plantation dwellers like FENTON LUM in the face yet they are educated to never confront it and will defend it to the end of America.....

You're just wrong again. Anything you wish not to confront is "liberal". Your "MSM" is a direct result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC which allowed us to go from having 50 some odd companies involved in the US media machine back in the 1980s to 6 major multinational corporations controlling the narrative today. What you're bemoaning is deregulation and the resultant concentration of corporate power, but your emotional state and belief system retard your awareness.
What are you, like 20 snowflake?

I'm not quite sure how a network or outlet can on the one hand brag about it's numbers and on the other proclaim to be outside the "MSM" [shudder], but I guess if your demorgaphic target is mostly uninformed and emotionally irrational anything will sell without being questioned.
Msm = liberal propaganda

You wouldn't understand.....

Oh I know what you meant, you're just wrong again. Anything you wish not to confront is "liberal". Your "MSM" is a direct result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC which allowed us to go from having 50 some odd companies involved in the US media machine back in the 1980s to 6 major multinational corporations controlling the narrative today. What you're bemoaning is deregulation and the resultant concentration of corporate power, but your emotional state and belief system retard your awareness.

NO... the MSM is comprised of people like I knew when I was taking journalism courses in the 60s at a Big Ten university.
These now editors/producers of news were members of the SDS and I am sure you don't have any idea what that organization is to our history!
Let's say a direct link from the SDS to Obama to the biased MSM can be shown and these same idiots that pretend to be "professional journalists" are so
biased they gave 85% of their donations to Obama in 2008! They bias their news to such degree that less then
View attachment 92800

Exhibit 1-1: The Media Elite
It stares plantation dwellers like FENTON LUM in the face yet they are educated to never confront it and will defend it to the end of America.....

You're just wrong again. Anything you wish not to confront is "liberal". Your "MSM" is a direct result of Clinton's deregulation of the FCC which allowed us to go from having 50 some odd companies involved in the US media machine back in the 1980s to 6 major multinational corporations controlling the narrative today. What you're bemoaning is deregulation and the resultant concentration of corporate power, but your emotional state and belief system retard your awareness.
Has NOTHING to do with "six" multinational"! First of all please LIST these six multinationals?
That is just a crock of crap.
MSM bias is something editors/producers do.
They write headlines/30 second sounds to promote THEIR liberal bias!
So please share with me the names of the six major multinationals that control the narrative. You can't do it because YOU don't even know who they are!
For example NYT. Who owns them???
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr. (born September 22, 1951) is an American journalist.[1]

Sulzberger became the Publisher of The New York Times in 1992, and Chairman of the Board of The New York Times Company in 1997, succeeding his father, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ochs_Sulzberger_Jr.

So Obama is being excused by Snopes as his use of "pussy" was taken out of context.
Wow! How biased can that be?
And guess what... Obama was offended. BUT NOT BY THE word "pussy"!
Because he hadn't read Malcolm X! Not the word... the context mind you!

"You guys talking about Malcolm? Malcolm tells it like it is. No doubt about it."

"Yeah," another guy said. "But I'll tell you what. You won't moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won't stop me eating no ribs, either. Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."

I noticed Ray laughing and looked at him sternly.

"What are you laughing at?" I said to him. "You never even read Malcolm. You don't even know what he says."
FALSE: President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too'

And then the biased Snopes says it is MOSTLY FALSE!!!

Obama didn't have to put this passage in the book. He didn't have to READ this passage to a bunch of people possibly young children who read the book
or in the Cambridge audience.

His choice of using the word... NOT surreptitiously. Not in an off mic comment. BUT Deliberately and on purpose!
Obama said "Gotta have them ribs and pussy too!"

Forum List

Back