Obama is Looking Pretty Smart For Withholding His Endorsement of Biden

This is not the reason why Obama held back endorsing Biden. Nice try though OP! The man is seventy six years old. I forget things and stumble on my words. I am 25 years younger than him. Go figure. If Obama endorsed him early Trump's goons and supporters would have attacked him and the former President. It would have been early campaign material for Trump. He was banking and hoping this would happen. Unfortunately, It did not. Obama is not as stupid as you guys think. Imagine if he had pardoned Hillary for the email server mess? They would have lost their damn marbles...

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

P.S. Biden can't be as bad as the current President who enjoys putting out misinformation every chance he gets. This I can say....

This is not the reason why Obama held back endorsing Biden. Nice try though OP! The man is seventy six years old. I forget things and stumble on my words. I am 25 years younger than him. Go figure. If Obama endorsed him early Trump's goons and supporters would have attacked him and the former President. It would have been early campaign material for Trump. He was banking and hoping this would happen. Unfortunately, It did not. Obama is not as stupid as you guys think. Imagine if he had pardoned Hillary for the email server mess? They would have lost their damn marbles...

lmao You sound as hysterical as Uncle Joe.. You communist dummies are the gift that keeps giving! Thanks!

Dayum! If Biden were to ever be president, he would be:
  • Flying to Hawaii to oversea a disaster in Honduras.
  • Hitting the nuclear button on Crimea because North KOREA launched a missile.
  • Taking his dog to dinner after taking the wife out for a walk.
  • Thinking Airforce One was a new movie out starring Harrison Ford.
First we had the Democratic President who vowed the most transparent administration in history by wiretapping journalists for writing news and saving us $2500/year by tripling our health deductibles.

Then we had the consummate entitled candidate who couldn't stop coughing, tripping and falling down while erasing all her hard drives.

Now we shall have the Bumbling Biden candidate who is SURE he has been to all 57 states!

lmao You sound as hysterical as Uncle Joe.. You communist dummies are the gift that keeps giving! Thanks!

prove it. prove he said that.

What will you post when it’s proven?

If I run across it, but I'm not going to look on all the alt right news sites.

Yep, not seeing any suggestion that Obozo held back for this specific reason. I'm sure he's got 200 other reasons.

How can Biden prove what LGS posted?

Click on the link provided to get to the video and WATCH it!!

upload_2019-8-5_9-55-57.jpeg

Closet Rockets fan

What will you say about it when it’s posted? I am asking you to make your comment now.

Confusion: Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’

He apparently corrected himself. Odd that he would correct himself if he didn’t say it.

What will you say about it when it’s posted? I am asking you to make your comment now.

Confusion: Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’

He apparently corrected himself. Odd that he would correct himself if he didn’t say it.

IN English. I didn't hear him , so I still say Fake News!

How can Biden prove what LGS posted?

Click on the link provided to get to the video and WATCH it!!

well all the alt right sites are posting it, and I'm sure one would have a video of it, or I suspect its just fake news, like all the alt right sites.

Not there, first time it sent me to a you tube of Fox and Friends but not there either. I say fake news.

Forum List

Back