Obama judicial appointee Mary Helen Murguia put Elton Simpson back on the street

Stop being lazy and post more that a pasty on a boob.
I don't understand what you said there troll...
I guess you must be off work soon troll. I guess the evening Government paid trolls will take over soon. Have a nice weekend Obama troll.

I guess you must be off work soon troll. I guess the evening Government paid trolls will take over soon. Have a nice weekend Obama troll.
I know you are but what are you?

Sorry to stoop to your level of ignorance.....TOS, try reading it sometime about posting a thread.....

Sorry to stoop to your level of ignorance.....TOS, try reading it sometime about posting a thread.....

Oh Come on Moony you know you're a paid troll. You're here every business day for 8 hours a day. No one that ain't a paid government but kissing troll could do that. You need to tell Val to mix up the message board trolls a little so it will be more believable.

Oh Come on Moony you know you're a paid troll. You're here every business day for 8 hours a day. No one that ain't a paid government but kissing troll could do that. You need to tell Val to mix up the message board trolls a little so it will be more believable.
You must do it for free since your not even supporting your propaganda thread...

Wow, you guys really fail to understand how the appeals process in our country works.

See, there is thing called an appeals court. Which means you can appeal a decision based on the merits of your single case at that time. In that case, the issue was did the government prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, the appellate court, using precedent, did not find that the government proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Here is an excerpt:

The Government has, at best, established that the Defendant, who harbors sympathy and admiration for “fighting” non-Muslims abroad and establishing Shariah law, made a false statement about discussing traveling to Somalia. “[A] defendant’s abstract beliefs, however obnoxious to most people, may not be taken into consideration by a sentencing judge.” Wisconsin v. Mitchell, 508 U.S. 476 (1993) (citing Dawson v. Delaware, 503 U.S. 159 (1992)).

That the Government has not established that Defendant’s false statement “involved” international terrorism is confirmed by the fact that even the FBI agents who heard the conversations with the informant that were played for the Court, were unsure of the dangerousness of Defendant’s expressed desire to go to Somalia until he denied having discussed traveling there. While the denial suggests a nefarious purpose, it does not serve as sufficient proof for this Court that the Defendant’s false statement involved international terrorism.

Had the Government proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the reason Mr. Simpson lied about discussing travel to Somalia was because he intended to engage in violent jihad there, even if he had no definite or concrete plan to do so, the Court would have had a more solid basis for finding that Mr. Simpson’s false statement involved international terrorism. The possibility that the Defendant did in fact intend to go to Somalia to engage in violent jihad exists, as the Defendant never presented any alternative reason for going there.

However, that is not the Defendant’s burden and as stated, the Government has not established beyond a reasonable doubt that the Defendant had such intentions. As it is, the Government only established that Mr. Simpson discussed traveling to Somalia and later lied about discussing traveling to Somalia. The Government also established that Mr. Simpson expressed sympathy and admiration for individuals who fight non Muslims — possibly even those who engage in violent jihad in other countries including Somalia — that he would like to see Shariah law established, and that he believed that fighting non-Muslims would lead to heaven.

However obnoxious, troubling or repugnant these beliefs and statements may be, this Court cannot find that sufficient evidence exists to enhance the Defendant’s sentence.

See here is the frustration with idiotic layman like the OP. You don't understand the law, you take completely out of context and the purpose of the court system.

You cannot predict the future, no one can. So you can't tell that a person will commit this type of act. The appeals court has to take the case on its own, review it without the defendant present and make a decision based on the record, the briefs and any relevant precedent and make a decision. That's how it work.

I nailed you troll...how much does the DNC pay you? I work for a living so I can't be here very much. All I know is when I post a Thread with Obama attached to it you come flying in to save his but. Hey! really does it pay well to help an asshole president screw over our nation?

I nailed you troll...how much does the DNC pay you? I work for a living so I can't be here very much. All I know is when I post a Thread with Obama attached to it you come flying in to save his but. Hey! really does it pay well to help an asshole president screw over our nation?
So eloquent, where did you go to grooming school? What makes you think that Oblama had any part of this act of jurisprudence?

You must do it for free since your not even supporting your propaganda thread...

So eloquent, where did you go to grooming school? What makes you think that Oblama had any part of this act of jurisprudence

Oblama??? Like I said troll your shift is over go home and have a nice weekend and I will post a negative Obama thread again next week that you can jump on when you're not so tired that you miss spell your bosses name.

So eloquent, where did you go to grooming school? What makes you think that Oblama had any part of this act of jurisprudence

Oblama??? Like I said troll your shift is over go home and have a nice weekend and I will post a negative Obama thread again next week that you can jump on when you're not so tired that you miss spell your bosses name.
Try not to be so passive aggressive, your dog doesn't like it....Be a man, or a transvestite, it's up to you...

Forum List

Back