Obama knows more about the constitution than Republicans

seriously?

lol..

Answering the same post twice? Are you that confused by the fact that you were so wrong?

Someone needs to read Roberts opinion to her

I just skimmed the 193 pages of decisions. She really has no idea how bad it came down for Obama on this. Not to mention that he lost on Medicare and can't force the states to enroll all the new people, which will make it even worse when all the people that can't get insurance because it costs too much also can't get Medicaid.

Don't worry though, we are the crazy ones.

Last edited:
As this week's SCOTUS rulings have shown.

:clap2:

Somehow the Comedy Channel has jumped in on my laptop.

Seriously though, Obama knows the Constitution just enough to know he does not like it.

Is it November yet?

Answering the same post twice? Are you that confused by the fact that you were so wrong?

Someone needs to read Roberts opinion to her

I just skimmed the 193 pages of decisions. She really has no idea how bad it came down for Obama on this. Not to mention that he lost on Medicare and can't force the states to enroll all the new people, which will make it even worse when all the people that can't get insurance because it costs to much also can't get Medicaid.

Don't worry though, we are the crazy ones.

It's frightening that she claims to be a lawyer. If I ever needed a lawyer and my only choices were her or Obama, I'd represent myself

Oh, no, no, no, my dear!

You seem to be unaware that Obama's DOJ, in oral arguments before the USSC, claimed most emphatically that it was a TAX

Roberts did not "pick tax" but simply ruled on the case as the DOJ presented it.

And Obama LIED!

:)

As this week's SCOTUS rulings have shown.

:clap2:

Not at all Ravi. He's been arguing from the start that the Mandate was not a Tax. The Court upheld it as a Tax. Is it an Abomination? Sure as Shit. Made a Mockery of the whole process, which includes all 3 Branches of the Fed. Good Work All.

He probably knows more about it than 99 percent of Americans. He was a con law professor. Yes?

He probably knows more about it than 99 percent of Americans. He was a con law professor. Yes?

So he claims. He hasn't shared anything he's published and he seems to have no idea what "Judicial Review" is

Obama is a liar...he sat in that interview and said it wasn't A TAX..

vote him out in November, we can't afford anymore of his lies

Apparently, Obama - and Democrats - just don't really like the Constitution.

obamabillofrightscopy.jpg

My surprise was that Kennedy wasn't the fifth vote. My congressman, Crenshaw, stayed true to form however. I received a long email denouncing the decision, yet my email to him bounced back. As he will no longer BE my representative in November, I gather he will be amending his email list soon.

Forum List

Back