Obama Ripped By Black Professor For Condescending Black Caucus Speech

It's about time someone called out that racist prick Obama....

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

Glaude Rips Obama: Speech to Black Caucus Was ‘Condescending’; ‘Really Annoyed Me’

"A Princeton professor African-American studies, Eddie Glaude, is blasting President Obama for the "condescending" speech he delivered Saturday, during which he urged black voters to vote for Hillary Clinton. Failure to do so, Obama told the Congressional Black Caucus, would "insult" him."

FAIL!
I saw that speech. I wonder if the "black coalition" will ever wake up & realize they are being taken for granted?

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

Glaude Rips Obama: Speech to Black Caucus Was ‘Condescending’; ‘Really Annoyed Me’

"A Princeton professor African-American studies, Eddie Glaude, is blasting President Obama for the "condescending" speech he delivered Saturday, during which he urged black voters to vote for Hillary Clinton. Failure to do so, Obama told the Congressional Black Caucus, would "insult" him."

FAIL!

The fact he would urge blacks to vote for Hellary lest they insult him shows how truly arrogant the guy is. He thinks he can get "his folks" to do something by suggesting he will be insulted if they don't. Maybe he is that popular among blacks that they will blindly do whatever he tells them.

a professor of african-american studies, another words, a part-time useless eater and part-time useful idiot, the only purpose of which is to entrap the negros by sinking them to their eyeballs with debt, and feeding them bs to mislead them into believing that their debt slavery is the fault of society or white people or someone or something other than themselves. pretty much everything that an african-american studies professor can teach can be learned for less than $50 and a visit to a local public library, but by churching it up with some white clinical jargon instead of authentic jive... the price tag of the education is the proof that it's all real and true, right? but we're not here to justify anyone's indentured servitude, are we? we're not under any obligations to recognize anyone's education as legitimate, are we? therefore, the tax payers are entitled to as many offensive jokes at the professor's expense as it takes to recover the cost of the subsidies, period.

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!
I saw that speech. I wonder if the "black coalition" will ever wake up & realize they are being taken for granted?

You keep telling them they are too stupid to see what's best for them, and I'm sure you will get some response. It may not be what you hoped for.

Same guy.

In the end, Donald Trump is just an exaggerated indication of the rot that is at the heart of this country. That fact of Trump alone, and the democratic anguish that goes with it, cannot be the only rationale to support Hillary Clinton. Something more substantive is required of us—of her.

Many, despite what I’ve written, will still vote for Clinton. I do not fault them—especially if they live in a hotly contested state like Ohio or Florida. Vote for Clinton to keep Trump out of office. I completely understand that

My Democratic Problem With Voting for Hillary Clinton

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!

You keep telling them they are too stupid to see what's best for them, and I'm sure you will get some response. It may not be what you hoped for.
No, no....we,are,telling them democrats think they are too stupid to understand what we are saying democrats are doing to them......

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!

No, no....we,are,telling them democrats think they are too stupid to understand what we are saying democrats are doing to them......

Just to be clear, we both know black people vote for whoever they want to vote for. Are you saying Democrats are somehow forcing blacks to vote Democratic against their will? Why do you think they don't all become repubs?

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!

Thanks for the funny. Now answer the question. Looks like you are saying that black people are just too stupid to see that the right wing is better for them, or that they are somehow being forced against their will to vote as they do. Which is it? If you have another reason besides those two, I would love to hear it.

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!

Thanks for the funny. Now answer the question. Looks like you are saying that black people are just too stupid to see that the right wing is better for them, or that they are somehow being forced against their will to vote as they do. Which is it? If you have another reason besides those two, I would love to hear it.
My answer, it was over you head there on the plantation...it's ok,,stay calm, listen to your masters tell you to vote hitlery.....

For Liberal morons, Obama KNOWS Blacks ain't votin' for a White woman, so he's BEGGING them to vote.

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!
And well he should have been called out for suggesting black voters can just be herded into voting for whomever he chooses as if they are dumb animals.

Uh-Oh...'Busted'

FAIL!

My answer, it was over you head there on the plantation...it's ok,,stay calm, listen to your masters tell you to vote hitlery.....

So you do think black people see the Democratic party as their masters, and they must obey. Keep up the insults. I'm sure you will having them swarming the GOP to sign up any day. now.

So you do think black people see the Democratic party as their masters, and they must obey. Keep up the insults. I'm sure you will having them swarming the GOP to sign up any day. now.
About 25% so far.....record terrority in the modern ages of the democrat plantation....

I thought what Obama was saying was, go out and vote and vote for Hillary, BECAUSE electing someone like the lying at every turn Con Man Donald Trump, who acts like a 3 year old and thug at the same time, and who is ignorant, and has foot in mouth disease, an ill temperament, etc...the OFFICE of the Presidency, will never again be the prestigious and honorable position that it always had been....THAT'S the INSULT he was talking about...

that's how I heard it... :D

About 25% so far.....record terrority in the modern ages of the democrat plantation....

Good for you. Link?

Good for you. Link?
Yes, this one I will enjoy posting for you racist democrat plantationers.......

Trump Gets Nearly 26 Percent Of The Black Vote In New Poll

Forum List

Back